Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan new podcast with Conte (talks about jmm on the juice)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
    New conditioning coach linked to Victor Conte. Also known drug distributor. Looked in much much better shape. Side by side weigh in photos for his fight Floyd and his 3rd fight with Manny were much different. Rumors of doping during his training camp for Manny. Don't be a JMM stan. There were plenty of threads on it, before their 3rd fight.

But did he not agree to testing n manny camp dropped the issue?
    N please lets not label each other, I'm just trying to get some simple answers

Comment

Interesting. Will listen later.

Comment

why isnt marquez getting the same treatment as the other suspected ped users?

it seems like everybody is a cheater except for the guy without a single shred of ped evidence being burned at the steroid stake manny pacquiao.

How ironic would it be if everybody was dirty except pac?

Comment

Originally posted by C E L L View Post
          why isnt marquez getting the same treatment as the other suspected ped users?

it seems like everybody is a cheater except for the guy without a single shred of ped evidence being burned at the steroid stake manny pacquiao.

How ironic would it be if everybody was dirty except pac?

marquez is gonna be soooo juiced up on for the 4th fight...but people will look the other way

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
            I was with you, until this. You said Conte is lying, but all athlets use, then said "Conte is reaching".
            when I say reaching, he is making jmm out to be guilty by association, which isn't right in regards of being unbiased and not knowing the specifics....

it's like saying your coach at school smokes crack, so the players on his team smoke crack.

thats what I got out of that, that is what I am saying.

as far as I am concerned I don't care what people to do with their bodies, as long as it doesn't negatively affect me or other innocent people.

also, all fighters, professional sports athletes, all have taken something or they are taking something, and think that there should be some allowances.

we ask them to entertain by completely decimating their physical health, why not be able to take stuff to keep the body running after all the depletion and abuse.

I am not calling conte a liar, I have no grounds on that, but what I am saying, he is making accusations off of past transgressions, now with that being said, to me he's the pot calling the kettle black... like he has forgotten his past in this brief moment.

but whatever, the information in this interview is highly important, but some of the info needs to be sorted out, separate the Facts from the Rhetoric....

i say Reaching in making jmm out to be on some juice when he's never failed a test, just because of his conditioning coaches past....!?!? all the while conte has a shady past too....

that's my slant on that.
            Last edited by deuce_drop; 10-20-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

fukin Marquez is a sleek cheater.

Comment

you got to give it up to JMM if he is/was using PED's...

He used to drink up the evidence before they had a chance to test him!!!

urology 101.

Comment

I hope JMM roids to the gills. Manny didn't want better testing so now he should pay the price.

That said, is Heredia even working with JMM for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    marquez is gonna be soooo juiced up on for the 4th fight...but people will look the other way

i knew there was more to his urine shake.

I could feel his power level increase after his first glass of piss.

Comment

Jmm is one of my favorite fighters but I think it was obvious that he took something for the manny fight. The reason people are not getting on him more is because of two reasons.

First reason is manny pacs is the bigger star and his steroid accusation is always gonna over shadow who ever he's fighting, unless its against a know cheater.

Second reason is cuz Marquez legitimately could of won both of his other fights with manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X