Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Devon Alexander Quit against Randall Bailey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Alexander is better than Mike Jones, I think this will be easy. But you're absolutely right, one nice right hand can end it.
    I honestly think BoJ mah homie, that a glancing right can change Devon's game plan in such a significant fashion that he'd be in the bike far too much to pull rounds out. It depends on how uncomfortable it'll make him, cause he'll feel that right even through his glove. But like someone stated, Bailey may not throw enough for it to be too much of a factor. JMHO.

Comment

Yeah, Alexander wont be able to handle all those punches Bailey throws

Comment

This is what I call a classic case of ..... Bailey has a punchers chance.

His work rate is non-existent ..... he is one of those guys that has a problem pulling the trigger but when he does it has KO written all over it.

Alexander needs to fight smart.

Comment

Realistically Alexander doesn't have the best defense out there, I don't care what anyone says he gonna get touched up sometime in the fight. The Maidana fight was more of a horrible fight for Maidana than it was a good performance for Alexander, which i feel is a bad example to base Alexander perfromance at 147..Bailey will land in this fight and its all about how Alexander reacts... just put 300 on Bailey +650, this is gonna get me front row seats for the marquez and pac fight...lol

Comment

Working...
          X