Morales tested positive for Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    So does coffee and Red bull
    Caffeine isn't allowed before fights. It's considered a PED on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I know that. But if there is an issue with cattle farmers in Mexico pumping junk into their cattle, then athletes training down there should be very careful of the source of that meat. Measures need to be taken, because giving them a pass due to ignorance will only leave the door for real cheaters to take advantage of that loophole.
      Unfortunately things in México are not like in the US or the EU, it's not so easy to "track" meat, especially if you order a steak or something in a restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I know that. But if there is an issue with cattle farmers in Mexico pumping junk into their cattle, then athletes training down there should be very careful of the source of that meat. Measures need to be taken, because giving them a pass due to ignorance will only leave the door for real cheaters to take advantage of that loophole.
        Well said.

Comment

Seriously...how in the world does a bronchodilator that is supposed to be used to control asthma get into meat? I know they give it to race horses to enhance breathing capacity...but even if you ate the horse I doubt you could actually get a reading of trace amounts found in the human that ate it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Seriously...how in the world does a bronchodilator that is supposed to be used to control asthma get into meat? I know they give it to race horses to enhance breathing capacity...but even if you ate the horse I doubt you could actually get a reading of trace amounts found in the human that ate it.
            It happens it gets in their blood and meat I guess. BUt mexico hosted the sub 17 last year and 100 players from all over tested positive after eating in mexico. So it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              It happens it gets in their blood and meat I guess. BUt mexico hosted the sub 17 last year and 100 players from all over tested positive after eating in mexico. So it happens.
              I think that's all just bs IMO...because clenbuterol is not something a rancher would give to bovine to bring it to market faster...it won't fatten them up for market...it will in fact lean them up and yield less body weight. For race horses yes...it will allow them to breath better in competition...but even in countries where horse meat is eaten...a race horse would be off clenbuterol by the time is would be ready to be slaughtered because it would be to old to race. It makes no sense at all any way you look at it. Beside the amount of the drug that an animal would ingest could not be traced in a human that ate say 1/2 lb of it's meat...that's ludicrous.

Comment

I used clen in the past... this is def a PED! Its much better then using creatine and NO2. I shredded weight quickly! And my cardio endurance was twice as better before clen. This stuff is actually amazing if your trying to trim down and get ripped... my guess Erik took this intentionally since he had weight issues in his last fight.. he should be suspended..

Comment

fatty sure picked the right contamination.

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
                    I used clen in the past... this is def a PED! Its much better then using creatine and NO2. I shredded weight quickly! And my cardio endurance was twice as better before clen. This stuff is actually amazing if your trying to trim down and get ripped... my guess Erik took this intentionally since he had weight issues in his last fight.. he should be suspended..
                    So should Berto but this isn't an ideal world.

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
                      There you go!! It's not something that you would give to cattle to make them more profitable at the scale...it would make them less profitable to a rancher. There is no way it would ever be in the meat. The Mexicans just said that not to disrupt the soccer cup event...it never could have happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X