No announcement yet.

Morales tested positive for Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    If the second result comes back positive and the fight goes ahead, then it sends a bad message. From the looks of it, that excuse has been used by too many Mexican athletes the past few years. The athletes themselves cannot claim ignorance time and time again. At some point they have to simply be more careful with what they ingest, or some real cheaters will have an avenue they can take advantage of.
    It's just regular meat, there's no way to know if it's contaminated or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      So you do have access to contaminatemd cheat, damn I meant meat? Cheat Meat. We will call it Cheat Meat!

The dumb ass of the forum. Every forum has one. So ehh...... Carry on.

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      that is somewhat good news but at the same time if Erik performed very well on this fight more suspicion will arise, imho this really s_ck for Morales...
      True. Its a no win situation anymore. The only thing he can do is perform good and hopefully win and move on. the cloud of doubt and suspicion will follow him for life now. Sucks it happened to a legend but hey some have to get burned to smoke out the real cheaters.

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Look at everyone quick to defend Morales. I have a feeling if it were some other guys this wouldn't be the case.

Morales probably did use it to cheat. What a great excuse he has in the bag though. I can't even blame him. They will back this story like it's true even if it isn't and all will be forgotten.
      True. I remember when the berto darma hit its was pretty crazy but berto and Morales are on two different levels of fan base pretty much everyone loves morales if you dont then we can all pretty much agree you a hater. But when the berto darma came to light that it was trace elements then we all understood it was contatinmanation. the perterson I could have care less.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

True. Its a no win situation anymore. The only thing he can do is perform good and hopefully win and move on. the cloud of doubt and suspicion will follow him for life now. Sucks it happened to a legend but hey some have to get burned to smoke out the real cheaters.

True. I remember when the berto darma hit its was pretty crazy but berto and Morales are on two different levels of fan base pretty much everyone loves morales if you dont then we can all pretty much agree you a hater. But when the berto darma came to light that it was trace elements then we all understood it was contatinmanation. the perterson I could have care less.
        good post bro, well said...

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

I'd rather be called corny than dumb. Peterson and Berto tested positive for CCT-Contaminated Chicken Testosterone. Was it you or someone else who found this out? Now from what I hear, MCM better known as (CMCM) Contaminated Mexican Cheat Meat is 10 times more powerful than Popeyes Spinach.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            It's just regular meat, there's no way to know if it's contaminated or not.
            I know that. But if there is an issue with cattle farmers in Mexico pumping junk into their cattle, then athletes training down there should be very careful of the source of that meat. Measures need to be taken, because giving them a pass due to ignorance will only leave the door for real cheaters to take advantage of that loophole.

Comment

Wow, clen is a banned substance. It's used to shred fat and to get ripped quick as hell. It can and has been used as a ped. Facts are facts, homeboy belongs with the rest of the cheating fuks. Hope Swifts beats his ass worst than the first time for being a dishonorable cheating POS.

Comment

I know that. But if there is an issue with cattle farmers in Mexico pumping junk into their cattle, then athletes training down there should be very careful of the source of that meat. Measures need to be taken, because giving them a pass due to ignorance will only leave the door for real cheaters to take advantage of that loophole.
                yup if it is meat problem they should import meat from trusted sources, this is easy for well funded sports or athletes like Erik but will prove difficult for boxers who jsut fight for a living...

Comment

Its not ignorance, its just something thats not really preventable. How can they "be careful" with sources of meat? Every time they eat they should require a complete medical record of any animal they were served?

Yea its a problem and one that creates a loophole but to say its up to the athlete to change a mexican farmer problem is pushing it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                    This isnt a Chavez Jr weed case. Using PEDS to cut weight is still using performance enhancing drugs.
                    You ever wonder if weed was only there to cover something else. I did.

Comment

Its a small loop hole I believe only beneficial to those who need to make weight, if im understanding everything correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X