No announcement yet.

Morales tested positive for Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    give it up man. you like a troll. you already posted this in every thread related and I answered your question that you chose to ignore. Because your not really intrested in discussing the situation rather then troll around. Get a life.

where you posted same shit your talking now I replied saw you read it but ignored it just to troll

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=569721&page=9
    So you do have access to contaminatemd cheat, damn I meant meat? Cheat Meat. We will call it Cheat Meat!

Comment

IM speculating but according to everyone the fights still on. So seems like they believe its contamination and the level arent that high to suggest otherwise, else they would have just said the level are to high to not be contamination and fights off but no they still licensed him to fight so I betting the fights goes on.
      that is somewhat good news but at the same time if Erik performed very well on this fight more suspicion will arise, imho this really s_ck for Morales...

Comment

Look at everyone quick to defend Morales. I have a feeling if it were some other guys this wouldn't be the case.

Morales probably did use it to cheat. What a great excuse he has in the bag though. I can't even blame him. They will back this story like it's true even if it isn't and all will be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Look at everyone quick to defend Morales. I have a feeling if it were some other guys this wouldn't be the case.

Morales probably did use it to cheat. What a great excuse he has in the bag though. I can't even blame him. They will back this story like it's true even if it isn't and all will be forgotten.
          Good post.

Side note: Cheat Meat is that shiznik nowadays.

Comment

Eric Morales eats Excuse Meat aka Cheat Meat.

Comment

IM speculating but according to everyone the fights still on. So seems like they believe its contamination and the level arent that high to suggest otherwise, else they would have just said the level are to high to not be contamination and fights off but no they still licensed him to fight so I betting the fights goes on.
              Theyre saying the fight is still on because its only the A sample and the B sample results wont be due until next week.

If thats the case then the entire system is flawed because they cant get a confirmed positive result in time to stop a dirty fighter from fighting.

There is probably pressure to keep the fight going because of all of the money lost from the previous cancelled fights from positive tests. If they REALLY wanted to, I am sure they could pay the lab extra to have it done tomorrow instead of having the sample wait in the queue.

Comment

If the second result comes back positive and the fight goes ahead, then it sends a bad message. From the looks of it, that excuse has been used by too many Mexican athletes the past few years. The athletes themselves cannot claim ignorance time and time again. At some point they have to simply be more careful with what they ingest, or some real cheaters will have an avenue they can take advantage of.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post

IMHO Morales was respectable throughout his career, i can not understand why he would cheat at this point in time and i wont crucify him until proven guilty, so lets wait for the investigation...

Comment

Berto and Peterson ate contaminated Chicken Testosterone, and were caught with Africabuterol according to their critics.

Comment

I believe it was from a contamination.

Comment

Working...
                      X