No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield Stepping Away From His Retirement Promise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    I know he has an 18yr old daughter he pays child support to. What's she think of all this?
    An 18year old shouldn't be getting child support. It's supposed to stop at 18

Comment

Sad stuff..

Comment

We may not see another like Holyfield in our lifetimes. The champions should each be fighting a series of 4 round Exhibitions with him, so that they can say that they fought him in the ring, and to get him a usefulsum of money. I should be an honour to spar with holyfield.

Many of the old time boxers would have done this, they used to fight "benefits' for poor fighters. Other sports do the same. Dempsey had a friend named Billy Miske who had a fatal disease and needed to feed his family. Dempsey fought him and KO'd him quickly. It broguht him much needed funds.
        Tyson only a few years ago went on a round-the-world tour with T'Rex Sanders. He made money to keep him whilst he was figuring a way to get going again. And it gave hundreds of thousands of people to whom Tyson was a real-life-legend, the opportunity of seeing him, and the way he fought.

Tyson didn't wear a headgear, but T-Rex did. Those who saw him got value for their money.

Comment

I don't get why he doesn't try to be a commentator or an analyst or something like that. Or even open up a boxing gym or become a trainer or something. I understand boxing is dude's life but at this point he's just gonna get brain damage, he's better off finding another way to get boxing money without getting in the ring.

Comment

Then make the Povetkin fight.
            Vitali will retire, he can pursue the WBC belt too.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Wow!.........................wow!
              Why are you surprised? !!??

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
                I don't get why he doesn't try to be a commentator or an analyst or something like that. Or even open up a boxing gym or become a trainer or something. I understand boxing is dude's life but at this point he's just gonna get brain damage, he's better off finding another way to get boxing money without getting in the ring.

have u heard he talk recently? Would another person to translate what he says.

Comment

How much more proof do people need that Holyfield is brain damaged?

Comment

Holyfield might aswell aim at becoming the oldest fighter of all time and fight into his sixtys at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                      Holyfield might aswell aim at becoming the oldest fighter of all time and fight into his sixtys at this point.

let see evander vs tyson

or evander vs hopkins.... intriguing...

Comment

Working...
                      X