No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dulorme is Putting in Hard Work For Abregu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    so how big is Durlorme in the pr? is he as big as cotto was when he was his age?
    No, since Juanma, the prospect who has gotten the most support from puerto ricans is Jose Pedraza.

Olympians usually get more attention from the crowd here.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
      so how big is Durlorme in the pr? is he as big as cotto was when he was his age?
      Dulorme is quit famous & very well liked here on the Island & is expected to be the next star..People here have very high expectations of him.. Cotto was an Olympian & one of the best & most talked about in that 2000 team, so with that said Cotto had more fame than Dulorme at this stage..& it doesn't help that Dulorme wasn't an Olympian & he's fought a lot more locally than on the road, on the other hand at this stage Cotto was also pretty much heard of out of Puerto Rico cause he also fought more on the road & his promotional company(at the time)did a good job on getting him a lot of exposer on international networks..But if Dulorme keeps it up, he'll get there..The Kid has talent, good power & he's smart, humble & is very well disciplined..

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        No, since Juanma, the prospect who has gotten the most support from puerto ricans is Jose Pedraza.

Olympians usually get more attention from the crowd here.
        Tru that Olimpians get more attention, but I wouldn't say Pedraza gets more support than Dulorme..Pedraza has gotten good exposer, but he still needs to prove himself against better opposition cause all he's been fighting are BATATAS(sweet potatoes) & lately he's been criticized for that..On the other hand Dulorme has very good & solid support here & hasn't gotten the criticized like Pedraza..& Juanma has lost any support he had because of his arrogance & the stupid remarks he made after his losses...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          Tru that Olimpians get more attention, but I wouldn't say Pedraza gets more support than Dulorme..Pedraza has gotten good exposer, but he still needs to prove himself against better opposition cause all he's been fighting are BATATAS(sweet potatoes) & lately he's been criticized for that..On the other hand Dulorme has very good & solid support here & hasn't gotten the criticized like Pedraza..& Juanma has lost any support he had because of his arrogance & the stupid remarks he made after his losses...
          I know this, but ask any casual fan here and they are more likely to know Pedraza because of his amateur background. I have to keep telling people about Dulorme because he only started getting recognition from the media a year ago.

You cant expect casual fans to know who the heck Dulorme is, compared to Pedraza who was an 08 Olympian, and has won a fistfull of medals as an am.

Comment

after seeing benavidez' and sillakh's chins shaken by a journeyman, i'd say dulorme is the best prospect in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
              Dulorme is quit famous & very well liked here on the Island & is expected to be the next star..People here have very high expectations of him.. Cotto was an Olympian & one of the best & most talked about in that 2000 team, so with that said Cotto had more fame than Dulorme at this stage..& it doesn't help that Dulorme wasn't an Olympian & he's fought a lot more locally than on the road, on the other hand at this stage Cotto was also pretty much heard of out of Puerto Rico cause he also fought more on the road & his promotional company(at the time)did a good job on getting him a lot of exposer on international networks..But if Dulorme keeps it up, he'll get there..The Kid has talent, good power & he's smart, humble & is very well disciplined..
              Not gonna lie but I've met very few ppl throughout the island who know who he is. I've asked for the past couple yrs and he isnt a very common name just yet. Maybe recently he has been getting media attention but overall, I think he should be getting more. I've realized that only those that truly follow the sport know who he is. This is his HBO debut so this is where IMO most of the casual Puerto Rican fans tune in. He needs to shine!

Comment

THIS IS HOW YOU TRAIN WARR DURLOME

Comment

If Dulorme is what ppl seem to think he is there should be no reason he doesn't lit up Abregu who has a punch but doesn't take it too well and can be outboxed I'm looking for a Cintron/Matthssye type KO

Comment

Working...
                  X