Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuando la partera es mala le echa la culpa al culo

maybe Garcia should remember that.

Donaire and team have every excuse in the world not to face Rigondeaux

please tell me what did Mathebula do? what made him worthy?

what made flyweight Omar Narvaez worthy?

Wilfredo Vazquez jr is the son of a PR great yeah we get it but it's not like he's special

Nishioka was ring's top guy, I get it but Rigondeaux is basically the #2 guy in the divison by ring and most other rankings

stop the excuses and make the fight or just be a hype job and fight Arce.

sorry but when you're P4P you gotta fight the best, you're held to a higher standard and Jorge Arce just won't cut it with fans

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
      Ok, so this doesn't mean anything, right?

“Anybody,” Garcia replied. “Nonito fights the best. He chose Nishioka because, not only Nonito, but I thought Nishioka was the best [junior] featherweight in the world. We picked him and look at what we did to him. So, now it’s all up to Cameron [Dunkin] and Top Rank.”

Sounds like they have say in who they fight.......
      Originally posted by julio101974 View Post
      “We’re not going to please him just because he’s talking smack. We’ve got to go out and make him wait a little bit longer.”

he sounds like he is on top of the decision.
      i had a video where Robert Garcia talks in detail about he's just a trainer and has NO say so in who they fight next. How he can mention guys or guys he wants his fighters to fight, but the ultimate decision lies on the PROMOTER, I mean why the fuk have promoters if trainers can just dictate who they fight next?

I'm not trying to sound like a ***, but you guys have no clue how the business of boxing works. Yes trainers and fighters say certain things but it's the job of the promoter to make the fights, the manager to handle the money and the trainer to train the fighter. Thats how it works.

Go to 2:20 and hear from Robert Garcia own mouth how they will fight whoever they pick.

Comment

well then, what's the hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          i had a video where Robert Garcia talks in detail about he's just a trainer and has NO say so in who they fight next. How he can mention guys or guys he wants his fighters to fight, but the ultimate decision lies on the PROMOTER, I mean why the fuk have promoters if trainers can just dictate who they fight next?

I'm not trying to sound like a ***, but you guys have no clue how the business of boxing works. Yes trainers and fighters say certain things but it's the job of the promoter to make the fights, the manager to handle the money and the trainer to train the fighter. Thats how it works.

Go to 2:20 and hear from Robert Garcia own mouth how they will fight whoever they pick.

***yawn*** I get it - Garcia is full of shyte. Thanks for the garbage...I mean knowledge.......

Comment

with all the hype surrounding rigo... it will be a snoozzfest once donaire fights him... rigo will run and plan to survive starting from round 4... donaire will win by a back-breaking boring decision... NSB will be filled with "rigo is a glorified amateur / rigo is old with no enough pro fights / donaire fights amateurs" types of BS come post-fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I agree, Donaire to me seems like a more complete fighter and I don't really like that amateur style that Rigo seems to use so much. Weight on the back foot, two shots at a time.....
              Oh, you mean boxing. Yeah fcuk that *****.

Comment

if some peopel say donaire win ,let go to fight not more excuse

rigondeaux is too much strong to donaire

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  nahh it's not that easy...rigo is already asking for more money. he laughed at $200K purse so he should be expecting much more than that. HBO will not put up a $1M purse for that fight when they only gave donaire-nishioka $850K. that's why it's stupid when people compare rigo with the mathebula and narvaez fights. those guys were paid so much less.
                  nishioka didn't need money because he had japanese television $, but I think rigo is doing what needs to be done to hype a big fight and I think donaire's camp is banking on this as well as the boxing communities buzz. As soon as rigo beats someone reputable his fans will scream from the rooftops that he should get the shot, rigo will be controversial in the media and he will make the fight more profitable. For as many fans as he has on boxingscene, casual fans have no idea who he is and aren't intrigued by this technical fighter. He needs a bigger fight and to get a forum to talk his ****. I can see this fight being in miami stadium once rigo gets enough buzz to reasonably fill it probably 14 if he continues to win.

Comment

Working...
                  X