How jelous is Ortiz of Rios right now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Come on Ric u Betta than this bro
    You Jelly cuz your boy Bam Bam is crushin??? you know deep down inside you in love fella....

take off your hater hat on Bam Bam ...or "bum bum" as you like to call him and think bout this..

Rios....undefeated Ortiz not
    Rios....handling fools in the ring Ortiz getting handled
    Rios....on his way to making more money Ortiz on his way down
    Rios...Popularity way high AND on the rise...Ortiz not so much
    Rios...generally speaking healthy....Ortiz Jaw problems
    Rios...strong team around him.....Ortiz looking to land somewhere after firing his team
    Rios...bout to get headliners and bigger fights...Ortiz's time is behind him

You don't think Ortiz wishes the shoe was on the other foot?? specially since they "hate" each other???

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-17-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't say that Ortiz is jealous of Rios, since Ortiz already got his 15 minutes while Rios is still getting his.
      If Rios does fight Pac and gets thrashed, then they'll be both on the same situation and perhaps Rios vs Ortiz can finally happen, with the victor saving whatever relevance they might have left to this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        I wouldn't say that Ortiz is jealous of Rios, since Ortiz already got his 15 minutes while Rios is still getting his.
        If Rios does fight Pac and gets thrashed, then they'll be both on the same situation and perhaps Rios vs Ortiz can finally happen, with the victor saving whatever relevance they might have left to this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Unrelated but your sig pic irks the hell out of me. Jaime would have been a teenager when he slayed Aerys. He looks old in that pic.
          He looks older than what he should be, sure. But I'll have to look into how old exactly he would have been. The artist, however, seems to have done his homework well enough elsewhere in that scene.

This might offer some explanation as well...when speaking of the Game of Thrones television show, George R.R. Martin offered this regarding the actors and the characters they depict in age:

"We did age the characters, which is partly the difference between prose and film and television," Mr. Martin said. "When I was writing the books I did a lot of research in the Middle Ages, and life spans were a lot shorter than now, and maturity came on a lot more quickly.

"I think, actually, that it translates fairly well," Mr. Martin said of the aging process. "A man in his mid-30s in the Middle Ages was a man who'd seen a lot of hard living ... .

"I think a 35-year-old man in the 12th century and a 50-year-old in the 20th are equivalent."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...#ixzz29ZbW3pAZ

So...at fifteen Jaimie was knighted by Ser Arthur Dayne. Shortly after he was raised to the Kingsguard. Some time after that the rebellion began, several battles ensued. After the Trident, Lord Tywin and Jaimie both turned on Aerys. So the kingslayer was anywhere between, I'd say, 17 years old and 19, 20 or even older. So judging by the quotes I just posted, I'd venture Jaimie could look anywhere between 26 - 35-ish to our eyes. The artist actually isn't far off.
          Last edited by SCEN3RY; 10-17-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Uh...why would he be mad?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Uh...why would he be mad?
              uh........uh.....uh.....uh....uh...uh....uh....... ..huh?

Comment

Working...
              X