Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Steve Cunningham, I like his fight style and he always goes to Germany to fight and gives it his all.

Comment

• First time I hear Adamek talking in English.

Comment

• did Adamek have a nose job? looks su****ious

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
          How does it work over there? Occasional I watch some random sport stream and sometimes the feed is from Ukraine but they always speak Ukranian.

Do they have monopoly on the Sport channels? Russians in UA watch the Sport channels from Russia via Satellite ?

I can understand like half the words, im sure its not that hard to learn if you know Russian?
          Ukrainian TV is almost always Ukrainian, we speak Russian over there because of the whole USSR thing but there is an attack on Russian there.

Russian and Ukrainian are very similar and most people speak both with no problem but just about everyone knows Ukrainian

Not sure about the sports channel thing

Comment

• lol why is this a HW fight? Both guys are Cruiserweights

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Ukrainian TV is almost always Ukrainian, we speak Russian over there because of the whole USSR thing but there is an attack on Russian there.

Russian and Ukrainian are very similar and most people speak both with no problem but just about everyone knows Ukrainian

Not sure about the sports channel thing
              Have you ever been to a Tractor Race? and how popular is Tractor Racing in ukraine?

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                They were talking about his daughter who was born with a heart condition.
                I guess she was bought up in the beginning of the interview but they edited it

Comment

lol why is this a HW fight? Both guys are Cruiserweights
                  Kind of funny to think if Cunnigham wins this and beats Pulev, he will be fighting Wlad... Adamek at least looks like a heavyweight now

Comment

Have you ever been to a Tractor Race? and how popular is Tractor Racing in ukraine?
                    No but i was almost killed by one when i was young

Comment

lol why is this a HW fight? Both guys are Cruiserweights
                      the money is in the HW division.they make more being beaten up by a K-bro than being a champion in the CW division

Comment

Working...
                      X