Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Has No Issue With Facing Arce in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Angry Cuban;12610271]i..i will like to slap you few time till make you cry..QUOTE]Lady, you need to slap yourself and quit living for Donaire's next move. Everything he does gets your little panties in a twist and all butthurt. Donaire is you and Rigo's Daddy and that makes you and him look desparate. There are other fish in the Sea, fool.
    Last edited by richardt; 10-16-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Donaire has no issue with facing Arce anywhere. He knows that's a ridiculously easy style for him.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        What a bunch of hopless fans so frightened to death of Rigo getting old overnight that they are desparate for him to fight Donaire asap. Do you hear them or Rigo demanding the Mares/Moreno winner? No. Darchinyan? No. How about making a living fighting Gary Russell, Luis Del Valle, Wilfredo Vazquez, Jonathan Romero, Leo Santa Cruz if he comes up. Donaire is not the last man on ***ing earth. Quit sounding so damn desparate and move on with your lives. If it is meant to be, it will be. Some reason WHY Rigo can't build himself up more with 2-3 other fights? No.
        Mares Moreno are with golden boy..everybody know that..Russell Jr is 126, rigo is small in 122,del Valle just lose with a way past his prime darchiyan..Wilfredo Vazquez Jr never fought a top ten..when he did he lose, even old fart arce knock him up..i think we will agree in that champions should fight champions..nonito "Ducker"donaire is #1...rigo is rank #2, have the same promoter..what's the problem?..the Ducker will be a step closer to become and undisputed 122 champ..

Comment

[QUOTE=richardt;12610283]
          Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          i..i will like to slap you few time till make you cry..QUOTE]Lady, you need to slap yourself and quit living for Donaire's next move. Everything he does gets your little panties in a twist and all butthurt. Donaire is you and Rigo's Daddy and that makes you and him look desparate. There are other fish in the Sea, fool.
          I just know one fool b1ch and is your dead grandmother puussy..

Comment

[QUOTE=Angry Cuban;12610296]Mares Moreno are with golden boy..everybody know that..Russell Jr is 126, rigo is small in 122,del Valle just lose with a way past his prime darchiyan..Wilfredo Vazquez Jr never fought.QUOTE]Stop with the damn excuses!! So now you are saying Rigo cannot find ANYONE to fight??!!!!! No one at all???? There is NO ONE left on the planet for Rigo except Donaire????!! Are you ***ing kidding??!!! Rigo already said he would fight at 126 and that is where other solid fighters are as well as his own division!!
            Last edited by richardt; 10-16-2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by angry cuban View Post
              i just know one fool b1ch and is your dead grandmother puussy..
              zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

This is a joke. Donaire wants to be like Manny so bad that he wants to face Mexicans so he can make a name from them. He wants the Manny path so bad. Lately he has become an attention whore. He is posting everything and anything writes have written about him. And now he is clearly ducking Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  Donaire wants to be like Manny so bad that he wants to face Mexicans so he can make a name from them..
                  Donaire has fought ONE Mexican in his last SIX fights you dumba$$. When did Mathebula, Nishioka, Syndrenko, Vazquez, Narvaez all of a sudden become Mexican's? Racist idiot.
                  Last edited by richardt; 10-16-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

SMH at people supporting this blatant duck.

Comment

Donaire shld face Gamboa not ARce, who Darchinyan blasted KO onhim and who Donaire blasted Darchinyan...Its gna be such an EZ win for Donaire, not even funny... Its gna be epic like he did to Montiel. I wld love to see him tap that Mares ass and show everyone he's overrated head butting ass, that he's not that good....

Comment

Working...
                      X