Comments Thread For: Donaire Has No Issue With Facing Arce in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash grab......

Comment

donaire is the biggest joke, how can u duck someone so blatantly, i dont even watch his fights anymore

Comment

im a donaire fan, but I dono why he is doing almost everything in his power to not fight rigo. Im sure there is more politics and behind the scenes actions than we know or ever will know, but thats boxing. nevertheless, he doesnt make mention of getting in on with rigo asap, and I dont like that. Donaire, this is the guy you need, then move on to other fights, but now, you need to fight rigo...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire, the newly crowned WBC Diamond Belt champion, is willing to fight Mexican warrior Jorge Arce even in Mexico as Donaire continues his quest to wipe out the contenders in the 122 pound division.

[Click Here To Read More]
          lets see big payday for easy win-hell who wouldn't mind fighting a guy in his home country in this scenario.

Comment

Why would he? Arce is getting knocked out if the fight takes place in his living room.

Comment

TR better not even think about making this fight! Nobody wants to see Arce get badly hurt

Comment

Of course he has no issue.

Comment

donaire vs arce should be a nice fast paced fight...since when has arce ever been in a boring fight? i just hope it's not his last fight at 122. also i doubt they will fight in december. it would be best if donaire waited a bit longer to let that hand heal.

Comment

Arce?

Comment

I'm sure there is someone in Mexico City that can count to diez for when Arce is out cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X