Collapse
No announcement yet.

My top 10 pfp list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They really made this about Floyd, lmao. I have Floyd pfp #1 and these guys are butthurt, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      What does Ottkes undefeated record have to so with todays pfp top 10, lmao? He was never ranked pfp the best in the world.
      just making a point that floyd's undefeated record shouldnt really be the "be all and end all". Does he fight the guys who can beat him at their prime? Does he face challenges or retire to avoid them? Is he active cementing his so called legacy? Is he known as a serial ducker by fans and boxing historians alike?

Comment

He won the debate. He *****'d me with his undefeated Calzaghe logic. He *****'d me, he glussed me, he *****'d me, lmmfao! He Floyded me!
        LOL, im just messing with you man. Most P4P are just opinion, and most are the same for the most part. If you have Floyd #1, thats fine and you are entitled to your opinion, just as we are all entitled to. On that note, goodnight community, and god speed.

Comment

• How do people have Rios in the top 10 though?

Comment

1. Floyd
            2. Pacquiao
            3. Donaire
            4. Ward
            5. Martinez
            6. Bradley
            7. Marquez
            8. Froch
            9. Matthysse
            10. Rios

Knocking on the door:

Wlad K.
            Dawson
            Cotto
            John
            Broner
            Mares
            C Alvarez
            Garcia
            Gamboa
            how did you chose to to put Ward under Donaire and Pac and Marquez under Donaire? Just wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
              just making a point that floyd's undefeated record shouldnt really be the "be all and end all". Does he fight the guys who can beat him at their prime? Does he face challenges or retire to avoid them? Is he active cementing his so called legacy? Is he known as a serial ducker by fans and boxing historians alike?
              Floyd isnt above criticism, but look at what you wrote though. Serial ducker, so called legacy, avoid challenges. How do you talk boxing with someone whose mind is set in stone about criticizing a fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                LOL, im just messing with you man. Most P4P are just opinion, and most are the same for the most part. If you have Floyd #1, thats fine and you are entitled to your opinion, just as we are all entitled to. On that note, goodnight community, and god speed.
                Das wassup!

Comment

Floyd isnt above criticism, but look at what you wrote though. Serial ducker, so called legacy, avoid challenges. How do you talk boxing with someone whose mind is set in stone about criticizing a fighter?
                  LOL. i see your point ducketts.

you arent by any chance related to floyd, are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
                    how did you chose to to put Ward under Donaire and Pac and Marquez under Donaire? Just wondering
                    Create your pfp list, and then we can talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                      LOL. i see your point ducketts.

you arent by any chance related to floyd, are you?
                      G, you make it seem like I'm wrong for having Floyd #1 pfp, lmao. Can I live?

Comment

Working...
                      X