No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes vs. Lara, Garcia vs. Barros Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiko123 View Post
    No and I highly suggest you keep others, especially family, out of any conversation. Will say this once, don't go there!

Just grow up and if you're too immature to have anything decent to say, don't bother at all.
    Im a grown man..i was curious..i allways see u hiping vanes to the highest level..more than half of the comments were it came to vanes are yours..what make you so close?..lol..do you know vanes personally?..lol..did he show you his fist?...lol

Comment

wtf? Tickets on sales now so later the show is next month, this show will do bad

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        Im a grown man..i was curious..i allways see u hiping vanes to the highest level..more than half of the comments were it came to vanes are yours..what make you so close?..lol..do you know vanes personally?..lol..did he show you his fist?...lol
        It's not hype when its well deserved, been following Vanes since his amateur days and he's something special. On November 10th, you will see what I mean when he dominates an overrated Lara. If you're an "Angry Cuban" right now, you're going to be a lot Angrier when your fellow Cuban gets Knocked the Fu** Out! Enjoy the fight.

Comment

It's not hype when its well deserved, been following Vanes since his amateur days and he's something special. On November 10th, you will see what I mean when he dominates an overrated Lara. If you're an "Angry Cuban" right now, you're going to be a lot Angrier when your fellow Cuban gets Knocked the Fu** Out! Enjoy the fight.
          i hope you understand that the nature of my post was pure joke..i like passionate fans..im one of them myself...i know vanes is a great fighter..my boy Lara like to figth great fighters...i also know that vanes has a great amateur career but remember Lara have greater...i know it will be a crazy good technical fight..may the best man win(i know is Lara lol)...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
            Not that I needed the videos to see how good Vanes's footwork was against paper champ Trout ,Roid Berto and Paper chump Bradley...But thanks... They were sick...All I know if Vanes fighta with that pressure and aggression like his amateur days and stick to just kickin ass he is gna whoop Laritas ass..My guess is he is gna bring out that warm blooded Armenian no quit attitude.. I think the new Vanes who is all business and less talk is grabbing more fans and less haters.... Good JOb ! Hey Khan NOT take a lesson you no jaw having, blame my coach Roach cuz I am a glorified amateur, less talk and more action... ClOWN! I got Vanes UD or late KO!
            Great Post man. That's exactly what's going to happen.

Comment

i hope you understand that the nature of my post was pure joke..i like passionate fans..im one of them myself...i know vanes is a great fighter..my boy Lara like to figth great fighters...i also know that vanes has a great amateur career but remember Lara have greater...i know it will be a crazy good technical fight..may the best man win(i know is Lara lol)...
              Haha good to hear. Well Good luck to your boy, he's sure going to need it

Not sure how this point system really works on here, but I'm willing to put all my points on Vanes, ain't much but why not. You in?

Comment

Not sure how this point system really works on here, but I'm willing to put all my points on Vanes, ain't much but why not. You in?
                Ri don't know how to that work either but im willing to take your bet..i will ask my friends here how to do it and i will send you a message to confirm..

Comment

I have been rather critical towards Vanes in the past but now I'm back to supporting the hell out of him. Come on man Vanes just show them !

Comment

No and I highly suggest you keep others, especially family, out of any conversation. Will say this once, don't go there!

Just grow up and if you're too immature to have anything decent to say, don't bother at all.

Comment

Ri don't know how to that work either but im willing to take your bet..i will ask my friends here how to do it and i will send you a message to confirm..
                      Easiest way is to just make the bet, throw it in each of your signatures, and then whoever loses, donates the agreed amount of points to the winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X