Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury in Trouble For Antics, Calling Price/Bellew 'Gay Lovers'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From his twitter account:

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury
    @kimberleyolly1 omg u e a slut

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury
    I'm not responding to washed up scouse boxers or never gonna be's! So all u ****s go suck off David price

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury
    “@scotjamesblackb: @parisfury1 @Tyson_Fury **** u slut daddy getyin twated by price in ring” this is nice ill find this prick !!

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury
    @mrdavidhaye @davidprice_1y is it u pair r buming each other? Grow some balls lets get these fights signed and get on with it not beat round

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury
    Mufc is the best football team in the world Manchester the city of promise! Come and c best team best boxers and best night life and curries

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
      So, Fury the Bible bashing, sanctimonious fraud of a "Christian" likes to go on about reading the Bible, etc, yet talks of "feeding Price's soul to the devil".
      What an absolutely dumb as f**k ***** moron!
      Price will destroy this big lummox within a few rounds.
      I'm from a Traveler background, grown up around them and still mix with plenty of them and let me tell you.. Travelers can be some of the most back to front, moronic people you'll ever meet when it comes down to their religion and their beliefs.

Fury really does give the community a bad name. He looked and sounded like a proper moron on Saturday night.

David Price would leave Fury an empty shell.

Comment

Fury is a myth I can't stand the guy, I'll admit he has improved since he shown the world how to hit yourself but I honestly think he's a european level fighter at best - only down to the lack of talent up at heavyweight will allow him to get a world title shot.

As for Price, up to now is still only a good prospect, yes he's making good head way and doing everything you'd expect from a good prospect... (although I feel his career should be a little more advanced given that he won a bronze 4 years ago) I'd like to see him team up with Emanual Steward in the near future, with that I personally believe the UK will have a credible heavyweight champion in David Price.. with fury being price's jnr witter.

Comment

Fury is a character! If he ever becomes a top heavyweight he will sell tickets.

Comment

when i read that tyson fury was in trouble i just figured that they threw him in the ring against a fighter with a pulse. Lucky for Fury he's just in trouble with the bbc............Rockin'

Comment

Why are people even talking about Price? he has only fought punching bags and only 14 of them and dude is like 29 yrs. old.

Out these two i would pick Fury although i'm not convinced about him either.

Comment

Working...
              X