Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto's Attorney Discusses The Evangelista Judgement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so Evangelista throws a punch at Miguel...throws a brick thru his car...throws a tantrum and destroys the apartment

then the judge throws $2mil his way

interesting turn of events

Comment

I thought it was that the uncle threw a brick at Cotto but he dodged it and it hit the car and then he punched his uncle. Lol, families.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Call the cops? Duh! Get a bigger laugh seeing him go in handcuffs instead. Also boxer's hands are a deadly weapon. I know you love Cotto so you're going to be sentimental but it's not a good excuse for ANY boxer to hit an elderly man.
        I see your point,

but again, Evangalista isn't old in the sense of him being a senior citizen lol. I mean again, he threw a brick at his car.

and second, you hate Cotto anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
          Cotto isn't a saint himself bro. A boxer should never assault an old man.
          please!
          show me a saint in the sport of boxing then you have a case...Cotto was defending himself...
          War Cotto's Attorney!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            please!
            show me a saint in the sport of boxing then you have a case...Cotto was defending himself...
            War Cotto's Attorney!
            Oh I know, but Cotto was defending himself? He struck the old man in retaliation from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
              Oh I know, but Cotto was defending himself? He struck the old man in retaliation from what I've heard.
              you can't believe everything you hear...

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                I see your point,

but again, Evangalista isn't old in the sense of him being a senior citizen lol. I mean again, he threw a brick at his car.

and second, you hate Cotto anyway lol
                Well it's a bit of an exaggeration but the man is old. Maybe not to the point of walking with a cane or one of those little cars but you get what I'm saying.

Call the cops man! Cotto just wasn't being smart about it.

No I don't. I hate the nuthuggers cause they past the ***** type of nuthugging. Only time I really didn't cheer for Cotto was with Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  you can't believe everything you hear...
                  Works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by biglou88 View Post
                    My understanding is that his uncle attacked first with a brick and Miguel was defending himself.
                    Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                    I thought it was that the uncle threw a brick at Cotto but he dodged it and it hit the car and then he punched his uncle. Lol, families.
                    I thought they got into a fistfight first, Cotto kicked Evangelista's ass and then as Cotto was leaving with his car Evangelista threw a brick at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Works both ways.
                      exactly!
                      cause I heard he was defending himself, the sh¡t is I just believe what I heard only

Comment

Working...
                      X