No announcement yet.

PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Boxing fans on this site amaze me. You tell a lot of boxing fans that Pacquiao is not no. 1 pound for pound and they will look you in the face and laugh or throw out insults. Yet here they are in this thread trying to justify a Pacquiao v Abril fight.

Pacquiao competes in the 147lb division. Rios competes in the 140lb where he by no means a top fighter. Pacquiao is ( according to some) the number 1 pound for pound fighter, yet him fighting a guy who has just dipped his feet in the 140lb division makes sense? A guy who fought tooth and nail with Alvarado and got a boxing lesson when he fought Abril? GTFO, it is no different to Canelo beating the breaks off of Lopez which people rightfully criticise.
    So who do you want to see? Paulie, Bailey, Alexander, Brook or Zaveck?

Comment

Boxing fans on this site amaze me. You tell a lot of boxing fans that Pacquiao is not no. 1 pound for pound and they will look you in the face and laugh or throw out insults. Yet here they are in this thread trying to justify a Pacquiao v Abril fight.

Pacquiao competes in the 147lb division. Rios competes in the 140lb where he by no means a top fighter. Pacquiao is ( according to some) the number 1 pound for pound fighter, yet him fighting a guy who has just dipped his feet in the 140lb division makes sense? A guy who fought tooth and nail with Alvarado and got a boxing lesson when he fought Abril? GTFO, it is no different to Canelo beating the breaks off of Lopez which people rightfully criticise.

you're right...let's clamor for a more meaningful Paulie-PAC fight for welterweight supremacy

and afterwards, we can match him up with Kell Brook..THEN we can have PAC-JMM 5

i'm really not surprised that i would read whining from you

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        All the fighters you listed are better than rios right now. Rios with a 140 strap or a win over a top 10 147 fighter makes him the best choice then.

Comment

Zaveck-PAC....WOW...i could hardly contain my excitement

like i said in my opening post, PAC could be fighting prime JCC and Floyd f@gs would find something to complain about

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            you're right...let's clamor for a more meaningful Paulie-PAC fight for welterweight supremacy

and afterwards, we can match him up with Kell Brook..THEN we can have PAC-JMM 5

i'm really not surprised that i would read whining from you
            You wouldnt watch and enjoy Pacquiao Malinaggi?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

at least Rios would have a fighting chance...people crying about one sided beatings, the Paulie fight would be even worse

Comment

Mayweather or Bradley II would be my first options. Felt he won his first fight with Bradley but it is still reads L on his resume.

Failing those fights Guerrero and Allexander are both better fights than Brandon Rios. Allexander is more accomplished at 140lb than Brandon, has dipped his feet in the 147lb division and stylistically proposes more problems for Pacquiao. Same with Guerrero save for being more accomplished at 140lbs.

He could also dip his feet in the 154lb division and fight Cotto or Canelo though I don't exactly expect that of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Is that a serious question?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    All because I'm calling a spade a spade.

Comment

All because I'm calling a spade a spade.
                      Your leaving yourself open with this though lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X