No announcement yet.

PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    Floyd stan's - " Manny only fights shot, weight drained fighters. he needs to fight a young, hungry fighter, preferably an undefeated one."

Rios haters - "Rios needs to move up, he's just killing himself to make Weight so he can fight smaller guys. he belongs at 147."

what's the problem with this fight again?
    you mean like Bradley?

Comment

• if manny wants to fight jr welters he should atleast fight them at jr welter.as far as rios gos he just got outboxed by abril before the alvarado fight so he is obviously not as great as some are making him out to be in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        right?

you can ask anyone who follows boxing this; whatever you think of the outcome, would Rios-PAC be exciting?

the answer would be yes

isn't that all we're looking for?

let's get this **** done in april
        you mean you're not watching boxing to see drug tests, ppv sales and fighters guaranteed purses?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

Comment

you mean you're not watching boxing to see drug tests, ppv sales and fighters guaranteed purses?

I see what you did there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            I see no problem with this to be honest, the outcome seems likely though but I've always said I wanted to see Pacquiao face a Rios, Alvarado, Matthysse, Danny Garcia, young fighters on the rise. Manny ain't in his prime anymore, I get the feeling people are overestimating his abilities.
            Here is proof too, said this 3 days ago. I mean, why should fans X out certain fights because they stylistically favor so-and-so, if behind that certain style is a young and tough competitor I'm cool with it. This is why I wasn't mad at Arum, despite me not liking the guy.

Comment

• LMFAO I love how come from behind victories cause people to forget when someone was getting outclassed... Rios was getting outboxed by a brawler that's not on Pac's level in any department (except the jab)

Pac would just pick him apart, bloody his face all up until it starts falling off, than either get a stoppage or completely ruin Rios' career

Comment

• make matthyse vs pac that sounds fair.........

Comment

• I don't get excited watching mismatches... At best, this is just gonna be another showcase for an aging Pac too look good, and I don't want to pay $60 to just see that... It ain't like the undercard's gonna be any good

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Brooks a welterweight. But again id rather have pac paulie. were you really supportive of canelo lopez?
                    is it true you considered giving up on boxing when Floyd fought Marquez?

Comment

That's all stuff that Floyd huggers are worried about. Real boxing fans are into BOXING!

Great post though.

Comment

Working...
                      X