Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
    This ^^^^^^^ facts are facts.
    Here's another fact

Donaire wants to become Undisputed with 3 belts, and now he wants to leave the division with 2 belts

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Here's another fact

Donaire wants to become Undisputed with 3 belts, and now he wants to leave the division with 2 belts
      3 belts is often undisputed. Used to be the WBO didn't count, now it's on even footing but 3 still might fly: Haye at cruiser, Vic at 115.

Donaire has 3, WBC Diamond is at least as "legit" as Mares' vacant "regular"

Comment

• So many threads about this fight. Now I understand why Donaire/TR want to milk it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          And yet all those Donaire opponents you're slamming haven't managed to lose to someone lowly like Leal (or Dunne) lately. Based on the last couple of Olympics, being the US representative is not really much better than repping SA. And Marroquin did not qualify. Mathebula did, and won a fight in the olympics.
          how many fights have those opponents had since fighting donaire?nishioka didn't fight in over a year so it would be kinda hard to lose fights if you barely fight

Comment

• Donaire - "Well if I'm a duck.....I'm a RICH duck! And if I'm a duck then why the hell you wanna watch a duck for?"

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              3 belts is often undisputed. Used to be the WBO didn't count, now it's on even footing but 3 still might fly: Haye at cruiser, Vic at 115.

Donaire has 3, WBC Diamond is at least as "legit" as Mares' vacant "regular"
              WBC Diamond won't be defended though, it's just a prize. Also, WBC is no longer allowing unification bouts. Nonito has the WBO/IBF, so all that's left is the WBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                Donaire - "Well if I'm a duck.....I'm a RICH duck! And if I'm a duck then why the hell you wanna watch a duck for?"

You can't do that because nobody actually watches Donaire. He isn't a draw at all

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  WBC Diamond won't be defended though, it's just a prize. Also, WBC is no longer allowing unification bouts. Nonito has the WBO/IBF, so all that's left is the WBA.
                  He might have been stripped of the IBF, so he won't be able to hold all at one time either way. But he beat the legit WBC champ + IBF + WBO vacated by Arce

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    how many fights have those opponents had since fighting donaire?nishioka didn't fight in over a year so it would be kinda hard to lose fights if you barely fight
                    But Marroquin and Cordoba lost to those bums before fighting Rigo. The only one that's looked really bad afterwards is Ramos, on solo boxeo.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X