Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was not impressed with Donaire's answer at all regarding Rigs....he wanted nothing to do with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I was not impressed with Donaire's answer at all regarding Rigs....he wanted nothing to do with him.
      I didn't like the answer either, but I did like his answer on 'other promoters fighters.' I think he'd take Mares in a second (and Moreno if it came up), so that's fine. The winner of Mares-Moreno is more deserving of a Donaire fight than Rigo at the moment.

I want to see the Rigo fight too, but not until Rigo has a win against a more proven commodity. I'm not convinced he's professionally as ready as he could be for a Donaire.

Comment

• LOL at the haters...Nonito just beaten the 122 lineal champion, undefeated in 8 years, by a TKO

y'all sounded like a newbie in the boxing business, Welcome to Top Rank

as much as i'd like to see a Rigo-Nonito fight, it'll be impossible till Rigo prove that he can beat a TRULY LEGIT contender, not my next door neighbors

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
          Donaire is miles above Rigo.

It's just like Rios said, when he was training to fight for Abril he wasn't excited for Abril the fighter, he was just focused on weight and normal training routine, but when it was announced he's fighting Alvarado he had that spark in training.

It's the same for Donaire, who the hell would get excited to fight some prospect with 10 or 11 wins?
          yea but you are leaving out the fact that he just said that as an excuse for looking bad.

Comment

• To say that Donaire is ducking Rigo is like saying Pac or Floyd are ducking Bakhyt Sarsekbayev the 2008 WW olympic gold medalist.
            Last edited by Deevel916; 10-14-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• who has Rigo fought to get a shot with Donaire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Espada View Post
                who has Rigo fought to get a shot with Donaire?
                rico suave ..i mean ramos

Comment

• Originally posted by Espada View Post
                  who has Rigo fought to get a shot with Donaire?
                  who did mathebula fight? who did navarez fight? who did vasquez fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    More than 11 people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      so you think Rigo is just a "tune-up" fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X