Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "he needs more guys to make me excited, I have to get excited for the fight or else i'll get bored"

right nonito.

Comment

• Donaire meant, most fans don't want to see Pacquiao vs. Clottey again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Donaire meant, most fans don't want to see Pacquiao vs. Clottey again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Shit, you deserve some green just for having Rowdy Piper from They Live in your avi.
          Before that I had Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China. I'm kind of planning to have some random 80's movie character as my name and avi every hundred posts. I got a whole list of these. Everyone from Bennett from Commando to Jimmy from Road House. I mean I have a ton of these. Afterwards I'll start on the 90's characters. All in good fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Nada View Post
            Before that I had Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China. I'm kind of planning to have some random 80's movie character as my name and avi every hundred posts. I got a whole list of these. Everyone from Bennett from Commando to Jimmy from Road House. I mean I have a ton of these. Afterwards I'll start on the 90's characters. All in good fun.
            Sounds pretty cool, man. After my picks tonight, I need to have Talia Shire from Rocky IV telling me "YOU CAN'T WIN!" in my avi.

Comment

• First of all I'm fan of Rigo, but I think Donaire would win the fight based on his size; however, it seems that Donaire is ducking Rigo. I don't understand people saying he doesnt have enough fights. Are you guys with the Donaire camp? Donaire said he wanted to unify all the belts. Rigo is not a contender, he is a title holder. Regardless of how many fights he has, he has a belt. I'm seriously dissapointed with DonAire. He fears the smaller fighter, Rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Nada View Post
                I really don't see why he chooses to avoid him. OK so the guy hasn't had a lot of fights but he is a 2-time gold medalist. Beating a guy of that caliber could improve Donaire's bragging rights. It would be an impressive victory if he beat him. Yet he won't even fight the guy. By the time Rigo gets more fights he'll be getting into his mid-30's. Is that what Donaire is waiting for? C'mon now...
                Impressive to whom?

Rigo isn't known and IF Donaire gets beat by a "nobody" then where would Donaire's career be heading?

I agree, as a spectator it can be pretty frustrating that he brushes Rigo off like that but I can also understand why - from a business point of view. Donaire doesn't have anything significant to gain but almost everything to lose with that fight.

With that said, I don't think Rigo can handle Donaire's style or size. I think Donaire wins by a UD

Comment

• Donaire or any other Elite would K.O. Rigo!! He Has no chin just a K.O. waiting to Happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                    Lol totally. Best amateur of all time, what a title! I wonder what took him so long to go pro.
                    jesus christ what a dumb ass. really, zero boxing knowledge and too lazy to wiki it. The answer is extremely obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Donaire meant, most fans don't want to see Pacquiao vs. Clottey again.
                      Glad you serve as his official interpreter.

Comment

Working...
                      X