No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Stops Mike Alvarado in a Seven Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
    at 140 theres not to meny that can, most guys are going to have to be on their bikes, but most won't be able to last. Rios is dangerous for any junior walterweight.
    rios is not a small threat to any top 5 junior welter. rios is there to get fans. arum knows he isnt selling his boxing skills to the public, hes sellin what he hopes is alot of blood and guts. arum and 99% of the boxing community knows where rios stands. rios does not have any skills, and anyone with basic fundamentals will give ALLLLLL kinds of problems. i know why hes popular and thats fine, but he doesnt trouble any JWW champ, or anyone in the top 5, just doesnt...

Comment

Mexicans back at it. FOTY

Comment

Here come the Rios haters, keep hating.

Props to Alverado, he deserves his props, he gave a good fight just wasn't his night.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
          Gamboa and Bronner beat Rios's ass.. What does Rios have just poer that is it... he isnt a boxer puncher he not sound technically and has barely no jab... I cant wait till he fights teh best of the best.!
          Damn bro, why so much hate? Nobody is saying Brandon is supremely skilled. You don't have to like the guy. But damn, at least try to enjoy his fights without letting it get to you. Not even worth it

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            too slow?!?! and rios is so fast he'll blind danny right. danny would murder rios. danny can hit harder than alvarado, and hes a tough kid who will punish rios in all kinds of ways.

fellow boxingsceners, MIKE ALVARADO is not good. yea i wanted him to win too, but he fought a sloppy lousy fight and lost it for himself. rios did nothing special, not even close, mike lost it himself. rios is a D+ fighter, period!
            come on now, Danny couldn't take out old veteran Morales, what makes you think he even stands a chance, use common sense if you have any bro.

Comment

Rios vs Bradley on Feb

Comment

o
                Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                too slow?!?! and rios is so fast he'll blind danny right. danny would murder rios. danny can hit harder than alvarado, and hes a tough kid who will punish rios in all kinds of ways.

fellow boxingsceners, MIKE ALVARADO is not good. yea i wanted him to win too, but he fought a sloppy lousy fight and lost it for himself. rios did nothing special, not even close, mike lost it himself. rios is a D+ fighter, period!
                too cruel man. cant you give him a B-at least? lol. but i agree, part of the blame goes to mike himself. he was winning on the outside handily but just wasn't disciplined enough to continue that way. lots of moments he was making bam bam look like a fool but props to bam taking those punishment like a man then dishing some. also agree that a thinking, disciplined boxer makes a clown out of him but until that time comes rios should be good for boxing.

Comment

Looked like the Rios of old, I say one more fight at 140, Matthysse or Danny Garcia next.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon
                    Here come the Rios haters, keep hating.

Props to Alverado, he deserves his props, he gave a good fight just wasn't his night.
                    I can't believe all the haters on here. you would think a great night for boxing would be something fans would appreciate, instead they hate on a warrior like Rios. Props to both fighters for putting up a great show we need more nights like this in boxing. This place is full of a bunch of keyboard warriors don't know the first thing about what it takes to be a pro fighter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      come on now, Danny couldn't take out old veteran Morales, what makes you think he even stands a chance, use common sense if you have any bro.

youre comparing danny beating rios to dannys fight against erik morales. ERIK MORALES. he cant take out a legend so he cant beat rios. you should be ashamed of yourself. ashamed. blind support is the same as hate. since by your facetiousness, you seem to have lots of common sense. unwrap that shiz and use it homie...

Comment

Working...
                      X