Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Stops Mike Alvarado in a Seven Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
    Danny Garcia and lucas will kill rios...nonito is running away from rigo
    are you kidding me??? Rios SMOKES GARCIA , Garcia can barley beat dinasours like Morales,Garcias face wouldnt hold up but most importantley hes tooo fockin SLOOOOOOWWWWW!

Comment

Rios proved he can bang with the bigger guys very impressive. But the Pacquiao/Marquez talk is kind of ridiculous. Pacquiao ruins Rios hes taylor made. If Marquez wins and looses a step maybe. This GBP Top Rank bull is preventing a real return to relavance for boxing. This is the perfect example. Rios vs any of the top 5 140lbers is must see but...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
        Gamboa and Bronner beat Rios's ass.. What does Rios have just poer that is it... he isnt a boxer puncher he not sound technically and has barely no jab... I cant wait till he fights teh best of the best.!
        Although this is a high moment for Rios and his fans, I have to agree with you. Rios needs someone like a Mike Alvarado to stand in front of him while he bombs away. Someone with great hand speed, good footwork and solid defense will give Rios fits.

Rios has an exciting style and there is no doubt this is fight of the year but both Gamboa and especially Bronner beat and possibly stop Rios.

Not hating people, just calling a spade a spade.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
          Gamboa and Bronner beat Rios's ass.. What does Rios have just poer that is it... he isnt a boxer puncher he not sound technically and has barely no jab... I cant wait till he fights teh best of the best.!
          Gamboa is no where to be found, the last I heard his ass fled the country back to cuba with fedel.
          Last edited by Toltec77; 10-13-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
            are you kidding me??? Rios SMOKES GARCIA , Garcia can barley beat dinasours like Morales,Garcias face wouldnt hold up but most importantley hes tooo fockin SLOOOOOOWWWWW!
            too slow?!?! and rios is so fast he'll blind danny right. danny would murder rios. danny can hit harder than alvarado, and hes a tough kid who will punish rios in all kinds of ways.

fellow boxingsceners, MIKE ALVARADO is not good. yea i wanted him to win too, but he fought a sloppy lousy fight and lost it for himself. rios did nothing special, not even close, mike lost it himself. rios is a D+ fighter, period!

Comment

These idiots alling alvarado a bum undeafeated and shiaat gimme a break, I keep forgetting though the bar set 10x higher for mexican guys....

Comment

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
                Rios proved he can bang with the bigger guys very impressive. But the Pacquiao/Marquez talk is kind of ridiculous. Pacquiao ruins Rios hes taylor made. If Marquez wins and looses a step maybe. This GBP Top Rank bull is preventing a real return to relavance for boxing. This is the perfect example. Rios vs any of the top 5 140lbers is must see but...
                yah I agree he ain't ready for no pacman, but he would do great at junior walterweight, this is where he has to stay for now, get a couple of titles.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  correct

lol @you guys talkin like rios just took out a p4p guy. yea he made mike fight his fight and took him out. good for him and glad he won, now he can step it up and fight someone who can box his ears off, and see how bad he gets humiliated. rios gets hate cause people make him out to be this brawler god. he jus has alot of power and is good at makin fighters look like trash and fighting his fight. wait til he fights someone with brains, he cant fight nobodies forever...
                  at 140 there's not to many that can hang, most guys are going to have to be on their bikes, but most won't be able to last. Rios is dangerous for any junior walterweight.

Comment

Have a funny feeling Rios would of knocked
                    ure boy Gamboa out cold. Would of broke his ass down and laid him out so don't hate

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      too slow?!?! and rios is so fast he'll blind danny right. danny would murder rios. danny can hit harder than alvarado, and hes a tough kid who will punish rios in all kinds of ways.

fellow boxingsceners, MIKE ALVARADO is not good. yea i wanted him to win too, but he fought a sloppy lousy fight and lost it for himself. rios did nothing special, not even close, mike lost it himself. rios is a D+ fighter, period!
                      no,

Comment

Working...
                      X