Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: That Finish Would Have Knocked Anyone Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    Yes, Price looked good, but against what kind of opposition? This 'fight' was no better/more relevant than Povetkin-Rahman.
    Price vs Fury is the British fight to make, and then let's take it from there.
    He took Audley out a lot more impressively than David Haye did, he took Mcdermott out a lot more impressively than Fury, and ***ton a lot more impressively than Chisora, I think that's something to note against common opponents he looks the best of British

Comment

i disagree-- wilder will be way more aggressive than that pathetic uphill gardener harrison !

and skelton >? oh ffs . another bag of bollocks??? WHY ??

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
        i disagree-- wilder will be way more aggressive than that pathetic uphill gardener harrison !

and skelton >? oh ffs . another bag of bollocks??? WHY ??
        Yup, he will be more aggressive and get knocked out even quicker.

Wilder will be gone in 60 seconds, sig it.

Comment

heh... you are on

Comment

oh , and im not a fan --yet, of any of the new hvys............ price looks stiff--like early wlad

Helenius--looks ok....

none of them impress

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
              oh , and im not a fan --yet, of any of the new hvys............ price looks stiff--like early wlad

Helenius--looks ok....

none of them impress
              Helenius is pish he has no inside game and is too slow to avoid opposition getting inside.

Price has his flaws, but i think he's the best in the bunch, im admittedly biased though

Comment

we need all the top 10 to get in and fight to freakin revive this deal !

i wish..

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  He took Audley out a lot more impressively than David Haye did, he took Mcdermott out a lot more impressively than Fury, and ***ton a lot more impressively than Chisora, I think that's something to note against common opponents he looks the best of British
                  Yeah he looked good, but his opposition so far is not enough to say if he's going to be able to beat top HWs.

He should definitely fight someone like Fury or Wilder, and then continue with guys like Mitchell before trying to beat Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Don't know about that, both Haye-Audley and Price-Audley were just farcical imo. Audley Harrison is farcical in general.
                    Price might appear 'best of British' but he has yet to be really tested. This fight didn't prove anything.

Comment

Would have taken anyone out?!? looked to me like Audley just wanted to go home and cash
                      that check. Also Price swings way too wide(with no head movement at all)
                      A hungry,skilled heavyweight will easily expose his weaknesses

Comment

Working...
                      X