Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik's Manager on Andre Ward: ‘Kelly Wants The Fight’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik isn't getting any younger and this will be a good payday. If he makes a good showing, regardless if he loses, this could be good for his career. I think it's pretty ****ed up for people to make fun of his alcoholism. If anybody has struggled with addiction, it's a terrible thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
      this is absolutely the worst fight that pavlik could choose.....i would have liked to see him fight someone like froch - too bad froch doesn't have the balls to take that fight......
      Obvious troll is obvious. Froch is sooooo better than overrated ***lik.

Comment

Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr. That's who I'd like to see in the ring across from Pavlik. Make it happen Arum

Comment

I would have liked to see Pavlik fight someone who he could be competitive with (Kessler, Froch, Bute, Chavez Jr, etc.)

Andre Ward is just going to bamboozle, confuse, and frustrate him worse than B. Hop did.

Comment

some of you dudes laughing at pavlik because he has an alcohol problem are little disrespectful ****s who need to have your shit pushed in.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
              Terrible match up for pavlik...... A guaranteed loss, sad to say, I'm a pavlik fan and this is no good for him, pavlik is WAY too easy for ward to tee off on him..

Pavlik needs more fights before that match up, he's not even close to his confidence level where he was at before fighting Hopkins. Not a good look for pavlik.
              Yep, i feel the same bro.

Comment

Why does Ward want Pavlik? SMH.

Ward should be trying to fight fighters near his weight class who are in the P4P list (ie Martinez if he can) or the CHAMPIONS around his weight class. (SMW and LH)

Not an over the hill fighter like Pavlik. This fight won't even be competitive in the slighest.

Comment

He should fight chavez instead.

Comment

Kelly Pav by KO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      He should fight chavez instead.
                      I think he could beat Chavez....Pavlik, I mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X