No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Inks Extension With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    you mean could'nt finish him coz he did hurt him atleast twice...and if vasquez is a bum to you then you also think rigo is a bum killer since wv2 is arguably better than rigo's 10 opponents..
    Donaire dropped him and Vazquez wasn't even hurt. Instead Vazquez brought the fight to Donaire afterwards. WV2 is in no way better than Cordoba that's for sure. I see you Donaire are still trying to hype up Vazquez huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Donaire dropped him and Vazquez wasn't even hurt. Instead Vazquez brought the fight to Donaire afterwards. WV2 is in no way better than Cordoba that's for sure. I see you Donaire are still trying to hype up Vazquez huh?
      yeah he was'nt hurt as if you felt it, lol..you missed the part where vasquez was on wobbly legs after a monkey punch that landed barely..

maybe wv2 is as good as cordoba but aint that rigo's best win to date?..lol

Comment

A step up? According to who and why? Donaire fans? Cause Donaire couldn't even hurt him? Did you see Vazquez last fight? Vazquez looked sensational... And spare me the "Vazquez won" ****. The dude is a bum, he was just fighting a bigger bum.

What's a PPV without the right opposition? Arum is doing nothing to build up a Rigondeaux-Donaire fight.
        Stellar post.

Comment

Which is something I cannot understand considering Arce went in despite being way past it. Gotta keep WV2 in Kissimmee.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            yeah he was'nt hurt as if you felt it, lol..you missed the part where vasquez was on wobbly legs after a monkey punch that landed barely..

maybe wv2 is as good as cordoba but aint that rigo's best win to date?..lol
            As good? What has WV2 done to suggest that he's as good as Cordoba? Cordoba actually got some fights under his belts. Remember, like you said about Rigo, judging by skills don't count. And Vazquez doesn't even posses that, just a jab. So how is WV2 better than or as good as Cordoba? Actually, Rigo's best win is Ramos. That was a title win DUH.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              Which is something I cannot understand considering Arce went in despite being way past it. Gotta keep WV2 in Kissimmee.
              Don't you know? Donaire is the hardest hitting 122lber.

Comment

I bet Arum promised him a Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Donaire didn't finish leftovers, but he's still the hardest hitting 122lber!!

Comment

As good? What has WV2 done to suggest that he's as good as Cordoba? Cordoba actually got some fights under his belts. Remember, like you said about Rigo, judging by skills don't count. And Vazquez doesn't even posses that, just a jab. So how is WV2 better than or as good as Cordoba? Actually, Rigo's best win is Ramos. That was a title win DUH.
                    ok , cordoba maybe better than wv2 but why is wv2 not a credible opponent when he's clearly better and more proven than 98% of rigo's resume?
                    and i never said skills dont count , it's just skills need to be proven againts good fighters....

Comment

Donaire have tricky left hook that's all..with that wide try to connect he could spend 12 rounds for connect 2......hard hitter.".lol

Comment

Working...
                      X