No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez To Have Right Knee Surgery on Nov. 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
    This BS - you're a douche just like your avatar........he already had the knee injury BEFORE the fight - it just got worse. Jr. gets no props for that, but it would take a dude who idolizes a cheater to twist things around, b1tch a$$.....
    and go to sleep kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      and go to sleep kid.
      LOL that's it? Why don't you retire from posting like that cheating a$$ cyclops did once he couldn't lace his gloves anymore? Now that is karma, beeyotch......

Comment

LOL that's it? Why don't you retire from posting like that cheating a$$ cyclops did once he couldn't lace his gloves anymore? Now that is karma, beeyotch......
        NICE alt, don't even have the balls to post on your regular account. Go play your little girl games somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Haha funny, Jr threw the body mass from his lard entrenched body into Sergio's body with so much force that it damaged Sergio's knee. That is the only way he had any chance what so ever to have any affect on Martinez.

Sergio is a beast, he will come back better than he was in the Chavez fight, the guy thrives on adversity.
          You're being too optimistic. Knee injuries have a long recovery process and the guy is 37. He's going to have to alter his style to be more effective whilst standing still/moving around at a slower pace.

Comment

chavez jr might beat him in a rematch now. that injury will probably have damaging effects on his career. he can still beat floyd but if he fight golovkin he's toast. his movement won't be the same. he isn't the biggest puncher either he wears u down little by little using movement and countershots.

Comment

A partial tear to the meniscus (cartilage) is not so bad. I did the same on my left when I was about his age and never had any surgery and I'm fine. They are likely only going to do an arthroscopic procedure which is not overly invasive and trim things up. A recently concluded 20 year study suggests there really is no advantage to trimming meniscus but I'm sure they know what they are doing. Most people by there mid 30's would be surprised to know that they have meniscus tears and have no idea. This is a much better prognosis than a tear of any kind to a tendon...that would be much more of a knee compromising situation...and his hand sounds OK. I'm sure he will carry on without problems. As far as needing a tune up fight 1st...he will know when he trains whether he is good or not...it's not necessary.
              Last edited by jaded; 10-11-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

This BS - you're a douche just like your avatar........he already had the knee injury BEFORE the fight - it just got worse. Jr. gets no props for that, but it would take a dude who idolizes a cheater to twist things around, b1tch a$$.....
                He had no problem with his knee before the fight, they just say so so they don't look bad. Anyway, he messed it up from running away like a coward instead of attacking full force like he said he would do. The knock down didn't help either. Chávez didn't train and was nervous but he was still able to hurt and almost KO Martínez in one round, Chávez was never hurt.

Comment

he's finished. his movement was his biggest asset. if floyd still ducks him after this......

Comment

He's fine he'll be back to whopping ass in no time

Comment

Um......this is boxing. Not the NBA or NFL. He'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X