No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Denies Foot Injury, Rejects Peterson Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Is that's why he can't get a decent fight?
    I'd rather see him call shots and be a man about things, then just sign bull**** fights because Arum says to. Peterson was a **** fight, and Guerrero should have been his fight...both sides are to blame tbh but really Arums stable is looking weak at that weight and I don't understand why anyone in that class would sign there, unless they really want a pac fight.

Comment

i think his manager told arum to make that announcement so they could cancel the fight,
      because he wants no part of peterson and wants to wait for some big name
      and bradley ****ed up the plan by saying his foot was fine

Comment

Everybody forgot about a Khan fight, that would be a great matchup I think.
        I bet even Tim would knock him out
        Guerrero or Berto would be great too, good call Tim!

Comment

Another fight not getting made because of the Top Ranks/GBP war.. Oh well

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to hear a Mayweather/Bradley fight announced soon. If Arum doesn't come with the BS we will see that fight happen soon.

Comment

Bradley is just another example of a fighter simply choosing the wrong promoter.
              Instead of signing with TR he should have signed with Golden Boy. Yes he wouldn't have gotten the Pacquiao fight, but he would have gotten two possible fights with Amir Khan for big money, he could have another fight with many of GB top 140-147 and 154 fighters, and be in the running for a possible fight with Mayweather.
              Instead Bradley is sitting home wondering why the fight with Pacquiao didn't elevate him like it should have.

He probably feels the way Mosley felt when he left Golden Boy and his relevance in the sport for $5 million half of which is taxed and the other half went to the ***** of his ex wife.

Comment

First this is a story ripped from elsewhere

second: The arum haters are in full effect

third: Arum got his information from bradley's own manager!!!!

Fourth: Cameron too said what Bradley told him publicly!!

Fifth: Ya'll bashing arum for relaying information told to him by a fighters manager is reason to bash him

Sixth: These are the same reasons why most fight fans hate bradley..amir khan 2.0 does more ishh talking than looking legit in the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  Bradley is just another example of a fighter simply choosing the wrong promoter.
                  Instead of signing with TR he should have signed with Golden Boy. Yes he wouldn't have gotten the Pacquiao fight, but he would have gotten two possible fights with Amir Khan for big money, he could have another fight with many of GB top 140-147 and 154 fighters, and be in the running for a possible fight with Mayweather.
                  Instead Bradley is sitting home wondering why the fight with Pacquiao didn't elevate him like it should have.

He probably feels the way Mosley felt when he left Golden Boy and his relevance in the sport for $5 million half of which is taxed and the other half went to the ***** of his ex wife.

Get off GBP's nuts..look at the list of earners in the game..T.R. fighters out earn just about ever fighter on GBP..take away mayweather and show me one fighter on GBP making more than $3 million a fight..i'll wait..cause canelo hasn't seen a $3 million payday yet!! and he's shutting down malls, arenas, and being paid most of his fortune for making tv appearances in mexico and south america..there isn't but one fighter on all of T.R. that isn't paid well..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Get off GBP's nuts..look at the list of earners in the game..T.R. fighters out earn just about ever fighter on GBP..take away mayweather and show me one fighter on GBP making more than $3 million a fight..i'll wait..cause canelo hasn't seen a $3 million payday yet!! and he's shutting down malls, arenas, and being paid most of his fortune for making tv appearances in mexico and south america..there isn't but one fighter on all of T.R. that isn't paid well..
                    I'd like to see an accurate list on this... go for it.

Comment

F@CK Timothy Bradley!!! Only Pacquiao haters give Bradley credit for the win. If Bradley really won or the fight was even close, everyone would be putting Bradley on their P4P lists.....and NO ONE did!! Not even the two boxing writers that thought Bradley won.

I wanted Bradley-Guerrero in December. Would've been a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X