Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Rios or Alvarado on 4/20 is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=littlemac;12595331]Regarding OST Team Pac: "Anytime, anywhere"....then later when it was time to sign, I need 24days...
    QUOTE]Did you JUST come out of a COMA????!!!!! Pac agreed to FULL OST Olympic style USADA/WADA testing!!!! GET WITH THE TIMES!!!!!!! Do you need a link????!

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Regarding Split:
      Team Pac: I would take less....then later at May 5th oppurtinity..Oh Manny deserves 50/50 and we need a new stadium, oh and Manny's cut needs healing....
      AGAIN!!! CATCH UP!!!!! Pac agreed to less money AFTER the May 5th talk!!!! DAMN, that COMA you were in lasted too long! See link from 9/21: http://rumorsandrants.com/2012/09/ma...eather-jr.html
      Last edited by richardt; 10-11-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• thats what you suckers get when u buy top rank.

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;12595425]
          Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Plans??? All it is is talk of potential opponent based on him winning???!! You NEVER heard of this before??!! How new to Boxing are you???
          there is nothing floyd needs to say about his future plans. If you think its cool for manny to secure April 20th, announce plans to fight that day and have his promoter mention potential in house opponents so be it.

WHen you do this after you announce "i'll agree to 55/45" regarding a floyd fight, it makes that statement look pretty empty, almost fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            It is based on his winning! If he or Mayweather fights and loses, then their fight could go down the drain, DUH!
            which would make any and all statements made moot. which is why floyd isn't saying anything. there is nothing that needs to be said right now.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-11-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;12595436]
              Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Regarding OST Team Pac: "Anytime, anywhere"....then later when it was time to sign, I need 24days...
              QUOTE]Did you JUST come out of a COMA????!!!!! Pac agreed to FULL OST Olympic style USADA/WADA testing!!!! GET WITH THE TIMES!!!!!!! Do you need a link????!
              i would love a link...pre-signing to fight JMM though. And none of this winner take 10%

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Where the **** is Floyd? When is he announcing his next fight? Paq already has a fight this December. It's Floyd's turn isn't it?
                Those are the questions people are supposed to be asking. Makes you wonder why he still has worshipers.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Big Dunn;12595447][QUOTE=richardt;12595425]
                  there is nothing floyd needs to say about his future plans. If you think its cool for manny to secure April 20th, announce plans to fight that day and have his promoter mention potential in house opponents so be it. QUOTE]He is the Rios/Alvarado fight is POSSIBLE! Do you need a definition for that word??? Did he say that there is no way the Mayweather fight will be made??? Damn you are grabbing straws! 45/55 is the offer on the table. Mayweather has not accepted.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fetta;12595453]
                    Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    i would love a link...pre-signing to fight JMM though. And none of this winner take 10%
                    Read the link I put up. Nothing about 10%. That was before this.

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;12595456][QUOTE=Big Dunn;12595447]
                      Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      there is nothing floyd needs to say about his future plans. If you think its cool for manny to secure April 20th, announce plans to fight that day and have his promoter mention potential in house opponents so be it. QUOTE]He is the Rios/Alvarado fight is POSSIBLE! Do you need a definition for that word??? Did he say that there is no way the Mayweather fight will be made??? Damn you are grabbing straws! 45/55 is the offer on the table. Mayweather has not accepted.
                      thats because pac hasnt beaten JMM yet and who knows if he will. If floyd accepts now and pac loses there is no way 55/45 is worth it. Come on man be smarter than that

Comment

Working...
                      X