No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Focused, Confident as Nishioka Bout Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Focused, Confident as Nishioka Bout Nears

Manhattan Beach, CA - WBO/IBF super bantamweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire is confident that he is better than WBC champion emeritus Toshiaki Nishioka who he will face for the coveted World Boxing Council Diamond Belt at the Home Depot Center in Carson City, California on Saturday in a fight to be telecast by ABS-CBN Channel 2 at 10:15 a.m on Sunday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nonito Donaire, three words

Toshiaki Nishioka who!!
    I heard of Rigo though. lol!!!

Comment

Nonito has got his hands full with this one. Should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
        Toshiaki Nishioka who!! I heard of Rigo though. lol!!!
        Guess you never heard of Jhonny Gonzalez or Rafael Marquez cause Nishioka beat them. Next time do your research before exposing how new you are to Boxing, it makes you look like a lost little child.
        Last edited by richardt; 10-11-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

richardt:lost little child

richardt: first and foremost, sir[richardt] I have been following boxing since the Cassius Clay days, alright, just never followed NISHIOKA, and yes I heard of Marquez, Juanma stopped him. One question for you richardt
          which nationality holds the most world titles in the history of boxing.

Comment

richardt: first and foremost, sir[richardt] I have been following boxing since the Cassius Clay days, alright, just never followed NISHIOKA.
            Who cares what Nationality? Anyone who has heard of Jhonny Gonzalez and Rafael Marquez knows they lost to Nishioka and that he will be on on the world's stage this weekend. Why ask the question of who he is if you can get on the Internet and see his fights, read Boxrec, and other sources and learn about him????

Comment

Wear & Tear Marquez, done

richardt:For the record Puerto Rico holds the most world titles. Mexico is #2.
              I never paid any attention to Marquez or that bum JGonzalez who lost to Daniel Ponce De Leon, I saw the fight. Nonito Donaire will ko Nishioka.

Comment

richardt:For the record Puerto Rico holds the most world titles. Mexico is #2.
                I never paid any attention to Marquez or that bum JGonzalez who lost to Daniel Ponce De Leon, I saw the fight. Nonito Donaire will ko Nishioka.

Adding fuel to the fire... who has the better p4p boxers? Hint... it's not PR. World titles are overrated with so many out there, and a lot meaningless. Nishioka is ranked 20th p4p, Rigo... not on the list.

Comment

richardt:For the record Puerto Rico holds the most world titles. Mexico is #2. I never paid any attention to Marquez or that bum JGonzalez who lost to Daniel Ponce De Leon, I saw the fight. Nonito Donaire will ko Nishioka.
                  It is IMPOSSIBLE to know who Rigo is without knowing who Rafael Marquez and Jhonny Gonzalez is, let alone the guy who beat them. Next time research instead of saying "WHO?".

Comment

Working...
                  X