Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Kicking Mayweather's Ass, His Career, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never mentioned anything about belts or champs, I stated that Demarco was a good fighter, and i broke down 2 of his most important fights, what makes him lack heart? because he quit on his stool from the drubbing he was getting from Valero? But yet he kept his composure and pressed on to get the stoppage against a fighter in Linares who is leaps and bounds ahead of a lot fighters inj the skills dept... Having heart and brains are 2 different things, Demarco was young as hell fighting Valero, he gave his all and could give no more - Now what chad dawson did was a disgrace because he could have continued - thoroughly read what i say before you comment (no disrespect bro) i never mentioned belts or paper champions etc... i do not fall into that stuff, i respect all fighters except the protected one that talk ish....lol

Comment

this is called promoting.ruffling feathers gets you hated but paid. i'm not mad at him at all.

Comment

With all those damn kids, he'll be fighting 'til he's 45. Guess he didn't learn from Holyfield, since he "learns from others' mistakes.

How can he claim to be cheap, when he buys gaudy jewelry, Gucci clothes, and talks about buying Bugattis and stuff?

I liked his points about Ricardo Williams though. Other than that, he's a **** with talent, what else can I say?

Comment

If Broner absolutely rapes DeMarco the butt hurt will be at an all time high on here.

Comment

I can already see some posts downplaying Broner beating DeMarco.

DeMarco is a very good/solid win. He's the #1 LW coming off two good wins over Linares and Molina.

Comment

5 kids at 23? Holy ****.

Comment

broner is going to absolutely destroy demarco. it's too bad, i love 'tonio.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I can already see some posts downplaying Broner beating DeMarco.

DeMarco is a very good/solid win. He's the #1 LW coming off two good wins over Linares and Molina.
                  Demarco is ok. He's only got a punchers chance. He got his ass whooped 90% of the fight with Linares, and the Molina fight you can't even gauge because it lasted a damn minute.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                    Demarco is ok. He's only got a punchers chance. He got his ass whooped 90% of the fight with Linares, and the Molina fight you can't even gauge because it lasted a damn minute.
                    DeMarco's wins over Linares and Molina were two wins over Top 10 LW's. He's a good win for Broner. DeMarco, Burns, and than either Gamboa/Bogere-Abril/Vazquez, than Broner should move up.

Comment

If Mayweather sticks around, this is what Broner is going to do to him in the year 2015 or beyond:

Comment

Working...
                      X