Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Ready For Guerrero, Eyes Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana beats Malignaggi. Ghost vs Maidana sounds about right I would have to favor the Ghost in that fight. Even though Chino is one of my favorite current fighters right now. I would like to see Maidana vs Ortiz 2 at 147 or Khan vs Maidana 2 at 147.

Comment

tough fight for both fighters. maidana can be outboxed that's no secret but guerrero is a fighter. i think he'll be lulled into a shootout and will get clocked by several of maidana's dynamite straight right hands. how's he going to take it is gonna be the question.

Comment

Can Guerrero take Maidana's shots?? I don't think so...especially if Maidana land's the shot's that Aydan was landing.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          Can Guerrero take Maidana's shots?? I don't think so...especially if Maidana land's the shot's that Aydan was landing.
          Aydin hurt Guerrero several times only using his right hook, because he has no jab and a weak left hook. I can see an even and entertaining fight that could go either way.

Comment

Maidana by devastating KO

Guerrero already pulled out once and it was probably the smartest thing hes ever done career wise

Comment

Guerero has a lot 2 offer Maidana as long as he doesn't go toe2toe...as for Paulie, Maidana would wear that body out & KO him by 9...

Comment

Maidana would hit Malignaggi so hard his hair would stand on it's own without the need for gel..that's not a fight malignaggi should take..that would easily be the end of the road for him..If Maidana would actually invest in a new trainer..one who could teach him to take a bit less damage and teach him to punch while moving forward instead of just when both feet are planted..the kid could be a problem..he's got great power..rare power..but damn if he doesn't leave himself wide open regularly. Saw him fight for the first time a few years ago on some undercard before he got a notable fight..saw him recently much hasn't changed.

Comment

guess i feel that robert is a better all round fighter than alexander. imo, any pure boxer with good stamina and a general ring knowledge will give maidana problems. We all saw devon bet maidana, even kahn lasted long enough to take the w. Even similar to the sergio vs chavez fight we all just watched. fights like these with fighters like these tend to play out the same way(unless they get careless n caught). I might be in the minority, but as exciting as maidana is, most of these fights against top comp. he will lose.

Comment

Makes sense for both.... Good match up as well..... Make it happen

Comment

Ghost would school Maidana.

Oh and @ the people who thought Canelo was gonna fight Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X