No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] Amir Khan attacker REPLIES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Didn't Khan get people to break into Ariza's room and rob contracts? Different class my arse

And this relate to this thread how?

Comment

Those aren't even Khan's keys, check the first pic on this link pingram.me/tag/keycar, someone uploaded it 20 days ago!

Comment

well i didn't bother watching the video the impression I'm getting is that this guy ran off with some **** from kahn's jeep while his thug buddies took a beating ... what a tough guy :****you:

Comment

"let me tell you yeh!" i turned it off after that, cant be arsed listening to a scally.

Comment

I don't believe the drugs talk for a minute. The fella on the video is a thief...not exactly the most trust worthy of people. Wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

Comment

Witness accounts say Khan dropped them. I dont know if khan has said anything, but eyewitness did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                And this relate to this thread how?
                It shows Khan is a scummy robber himself except he didn't have to balls to do it himself so got some other goons to do his dirty work. If you don't see the relevance then there is no point trying to explain any further.

Comment

I have a lot of respect for this man. I never believed two welterweights could take out a gang of 6. If I was part of that gang, I'd tell the truth too because there is no way in hell two guys under 150 pounds could take on even 2 normal sized people of 175+ pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    I have a lot of respect for this man. I never believed two welterweights could take out a gang of 6. If I was part of that gang, I'd tell the truth too because there is no way in hell two guys under 150 pounds could take on even 2 normal sized people of 175+ pounds.
                    What a stupid post.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X