No announcement yet.

Broner: "At 23 I would have kicked Floyds Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    What a dumb post. Kobe isn't a Jordan stan. He's the closest thing we've seen to Jordan though and they have similar elements to their game and have won 6 and 5 titles each. And both are two of the greatest to ever do it. Thus the comparisons of Jordan and Kobe.
    he's a stan. and the comparisons started his first year (goes to show how much you know) cause he's a stan. he a swagga jacka like the kids like to say.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
      The same demarco that was getting tooled by linares before that lucky ass punch? he's like a way ****tier version of corralles.

that's not at all how that fight went...
      did you even watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Man, Id hate to derail this thread but are you serious right now? Kobe tries to emulate everything Jordan has ever done. The tongue sticking out every time he goes for a layup/dunk should be your first clue.

When was his chin exactly tested? vs a 122/6 5'5" Ponce?

he's talking about demarco, who has a very solid chin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          A limited fighter like DeMarco will not be able to put an end to Broner at this point. Maybe 4-5 fights ago, but not now, he's getting better. Mark my words, Adrien Broner will get his first loss at 147 or higher. Nobody at 135-140 has the style to beat him. I like Danny Garcia and Lucas Matthysse's chances, those fights would be close.

But at 147 is where the sharks are for Broner. Bradley, Alexander, Peterson, all of these guys could beat Broner.
          Gamboa will KO Broner at 135... and maybe even at 140....

Comment

What's funny is that just yesterday I made a fantasy thread about a 2000/24-0 Floyd vs. Broner now..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=568556

Floyd would have ripped that dude's head off. It wouldn't even be fair. Not for nothing but Broner is ******ed if he really thinks he's that good of a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              that's not at all how that fight went...
              did you even watch it?
              Yes. i saw it live on a crystal clear stream (not gonna lie). linares was tooling him before that massive cut. did YOU watch it???

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                he's talking about demarco, who has a very solid chin.
                I beg to differ sir, he's not.

AD has a hard road, but he has two things going for him. He can punch, and he has a chin.
                He's saying Broner can punch and has a good chin...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  What's funny is that just yesterday I made a fantasy thread about a 2000/24-0 Floyd vs. Broner now..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=568556

Floyd would have ripped that dude's head off. It wouldn't even be fair. Not for nothing but Broner is ******ed if he really thinks he's that good of a boxer.
                  to be fair, I agree with you that Broner will look like a Class D boxer and will not be surprise if Floyd will KO him. He will never get any round from floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                    to be fair, I agree with you that Broner will look like a Class D boxer and will not be surprise if Floyd will KO him. He will never get any round from floyd.
                    Just think Martinez-Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Just think Martinez-Chavez.
                      Lets no that far, but yes, floyd breaks him off proper.

Comment

Working...
                      X