Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner: "At 23 I would have kicked Floyds Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa needs to learn a lot from Broner, instead of whining about evil promoters and all that silly nonsense.

Comment

sucking floyd's c#ck must have gotten old.

he's becoming a man. i'd love to see floyd beat the dogsh#t out of him. i'd pay the $70 to see floyd and broner in his next fight.

better than some of the BS i pay $70 for....

broner will finish his career as HW champion of the world. that will show them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I don't think it would be as easy as some might think for Floyd but with their styles, they might never get close enough to hit each other. It would be like watching two cats fight.
        Na, one would be more aggressive than the other. People thought the same for Ward-Dawson, that it would be a borefest and no one would do anything. But Ward came through and became the aggressor and stopped Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I think Matthysse would break the best Broner we've seen so far in half.
          I don't think Matthysse has fought some one with Broner's defense. Judah and Alexander aren't defensive at all. Devon is a high workrate guy, and Judah was Judah in rebuilding mode[I actually thought Judah won fair and square, I don't see the robbery people are making it out to be].

Comment

I've absolutely loved what Broner has shown me in his last couple of fights, he'll have to show me a lot more before I think he can compete with a young Floyd though.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              You sure he didn't say he would kiss Floyd's ass?
              ^
              it was probably this guiz

Comment

Broner is more on the level of Jeff mayweather than Floyd, he's just got the same ego as floyd

Comment

delusion transition phase over. he is now full blown delusional.

Comment

Comment

finally!!! i was waiting for broner to go down this road...

Comment

Working...
                      X