No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Would Not Rule Out a Sergio Martinez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Cotto is too slow, and Martinez is too fast, powerful, and slick. Cotto would get beaten the f up and stopped. It will be like a sharper version of the margarita massacre. Fast accurate lightning bolts landing all over Cotto. Chavez was a cw. Cotto will be a short, slow, little man getting bullied. Maravilla is built like a horse as well.
    Wow! If you ain't already got kids, your kids will love you around bedtime, cause that was a 'GOOd STORY!!' So good i ain't even gon' bother boldin or highlightin ****. Figure I might as well put your whole damn comment on blast on some dumb ****!!

'Cotto is too slow, and Martinez is too fast, powerful, and...' stop! Just stop it, please! Speed obviously ain't mean **** to JCC Jr. I'm sure even Martinez woulda told you it wasn't speed that put him on the canvas in the 12th!

'Cotto would get beaten...' blah blah blah!! Listen, I refuse to quote your bull **** in full cause it's killing me softly, but let's be honest. Nobody knows what the 'sharper version of' MargaritO even means!! As far as I'm concerned, the sharper version of dude is plaster laced wrappings ANd plaster laced gloves!!

Lastly, Cotto WON'T get bullied if his opponents **** is legit. As for your man being 'built like a horse', I'm sure only you would know about that. (wink wink). Musta gave u butterflies n a fuzzy feeling just writin that down rite??!!
    Last edited by panicchaser; 10-10-2012, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Cotto-Martinez at 154 or a CW from 154-160? Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
        Cotto has a very loseable fight on his hands against trout. he better train as hard as ever and not think about anything else.
        You really think Cotto's gonna break a sweat on this dude! Fool I won't even call him by name cause I don't even rate him! Oh but he's a nice guy. He's just in way over his head.

This fight will have the same outcome as Canelo - Lopez n y'all can quote me on that! All this hype bout Lopez breakin Ortiz's jaw, confident he was gon' do the same thang to Canelo, but when my man looked like an Amateur in the ring against Canelo, critics change up they **** REAL fast talkin bout, umm... yeah that's just typical of Canelo to choose weak opponents! Man... Make up your minds, call your ****, stikk wit' it n stop bull ****tin!!

If its 1 thing I understand bout Cotto, he takes his losses n learns from them, so I would imagine after FMW Jr., he would have patched up the weaknesses he had against a strong defense. And since dude he's facin has a similar jab move, jab move technique to FMW Jr. and takes his defense to the ropes, he's gon' run into some big problems. I guarantee that!

War Miguelito Cotto!!

Comment

RESPECT/R.I.P to Miguel Cotto if this fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
            The reason why he is a top ppv draw he's willing to fight anybody.Fans don't have to worry about him holding out on a fight.
            True but Cotto did avoid Paul Williams and fought Michael Jennings for his vacated belt.

Comment

let's hope he takes the fight this time because he avoided martinez last time with taking that jennings fight. took the easier fight to win an alphabet belt at 154 ..damn shame

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                The reason why he is a top ppv draw he's willing to fight anybody.Fans don't have to worry about him holding out on a fight.
                LMAO..yeah right, he avoided pwill and maravilla..instead he fought jennings.

Comment

Would love to see Cotto vs Martinez fight! It would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    RESPECT/R.I.P to Miguel Cotto if this fight happens.
                    I agree with this statement!!!!

Comment

this is why miguel cotto is one of the most respected active fighters. win,lose.or draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X