No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Would Not Rule Out a Sergio Martinez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
    Wow! If you ain't already got kids, your kids will love you around bedtime, cause that was a 'GOOd STORY!!' So good i ain't even gon' bother boldin or highlightin ****. Figure I might as well put your whole damn comment on blast on some dumb ****!!

'Cotto is too slow, and Martinez is too fast, powerful, and...' stop! Just stop it, please! Speed obviously ain't mean **** to JCC Jr. I'm sure even Martinez woulda told you it wasn't speed that put him on the canvas in the 12th!

'Cotto would get beaten...' blah blah blah!! Listen, I refuse to quote your bull **** in full cause it's killing me softly, but let's be honest. Nobody knows what the 'sharper version of' MargaritO even means!! As far as I'm concerned, the sharper version of dude is plaster laced wrappings ANd plaster laced gloves!!

Lastly, Cotto WON'T get bullied if his opponents **** is legit. As for your man being 'built like a horse', I'm sure only you would know about that. (wink wink). Musta gave u butterflies n a fuzzy feeling just writin that down rite??!!
    Its a mismatch, and your silly comments dont change that. Its NO WAY IN HELL Cotto will survive those fast ass accurate, bricks. Cotto lost to Margarito, Martinez will be all over his azz, and Cotto cant hurt Martinez not even phase him. He took a punch from a cw. Cotto been stopped before. Quit pretending like Cotto is better than he actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Cotto will beat trout then beat ginger then on the eve of the Puerto Rican day parade he can fight Martinez at MSG for a chance to be the first pr fighter to win 4 titles in 4 weight classes against real opposition not like these other fake division champs
      And then, you woke up of you dream! Common man, I am from PR too but this is a lot more complicated than that!

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
        I agree with every single word here < RESPECT >
        people are talking about boxing and P2P champs like we are 3 years ago

Martinez will beat Cotto easy , in more competetive fight than Chavez Jr. of course
        I can see Martinez beating Mayweather and Canelo too

I wish the winner of Martinez vs Cotto fight the winner of Mayweather vs Canelo

the biggest challenge available for Martinez is Ward , I hope Ward can find a way to go down

I am lucky to witness the Maravilla boxing , Martinez is good for boxing
        Appreciate the respect but I feel Cotto would be easier than Chavez Jr. Jr had size and a chin on his side while Cotto is smaller and there to get banged on all day.

Comment

Working...
        X