Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bailey Rips Cunningham: An Ass Whooping For Devon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bailey Rips Cunningham: An Ass Whooping For Devon!

MIAMI - International Boxing Federation (IBF) Welterweight Champion Randall "KO King" Bailey (43-7, 37 KOs) has fully recovered from a back injury that postponed his original September 8th title defense date against Devon Alexander "The Great" (23-1, 13 KOs). Three-time world champion Bailey plans to live-up to his "KO King" nickname against former two-time world lightweight titlist Alexander on October 20, featured on Showtime Championship Boxing, live from the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

"Training has been great, everything has gone very well," Bailey said from his Florida training camp. "All I'm focused on is my October 20th fight in New York City. I could have cared less where it was, as long as it wasn't St. Louis (Alexander's hometown)."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unless Bailey lands one of his big shots he will get outclassed and out worked the entire night. Devon by an easy UD or even late stoppage in this one.

Comment

Alexander has never been a lightweight champion. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
        Alexander has never been a lightweight champion. Idiot.
        Super lightweight is 140 lbs.

Comment

This is going to be a snooze fest, no balls to make it an exciting fight for the fans.

-----"It's Crunch Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
            This is going to be a snooze fest, no balls to make it an exciting fight for the fans.

-----"It's Crunch Time"
            This right here.....

Bailey is going to be standing there waiting.....Alexander will be jabbing the air and 'hissing' after each jab....then he'll jump in forehead first and start holding.

117-111 win for Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              This right here.....

Bailey is going to be standing there waiting.....Alexander will be jabbing the air and 'hissing' after each jab....then he'll jump in forehead first and start holding.

117-111 win for Devon.
              Sadly, this is how I see it playing out too. SMH

Comment

Not so sure i see it playing out like that. Alexander is going to be active, he can't sit there and smother bailey, bailey hits too hard for a stationary target - if devon starts to grab and push - john david jackson will give bailey the proper between round adjustment to counter - bailey is good, he lulls you to sleep then cracks you with that right hand, devon gets hit with right hands on the regular - very interesting fight...

Comment

This will be a great fight

These guys are totally irritated with each other and by now, assuming no overtraining issues, should be in supreme condition. Bailey knows that if he wins he can still get another real payday, while Alexander needs another dominate performance to put him right in the Mayweather sweepstakes. I completely disagree with the snooze fest prediction. I predict a WAR. Bailey is gonna have to increase his punch output and Alexander is going to have to apply HEAT to keep Bailey's respect. Sounds like the makings of a great fight to me!

Comment

Looks like Cunningham has gotten in team Bailey's head. Randall better get his mind on who's going to be in front of him on Oct. 20th.

Comment

Working...
                    X