No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] ADRIEN BRONER "They gon' call me Einstein after I pass this test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
    Didn't RJJ do that a few years back? Whatever he is doing is working for him though, cuz he has HBO in his back pocket. "Mr. HBO" lol
    Yeah, but Roy had established himself as one of the best who ever lived. So I'm able to look past the silliness for a guy like that. That doesn't necessarily mean that one's greatness excuses their grandiose displays of narcississm, it's just a little easier to swallow

Comment

This guy is working hard at making himself hated, but I hope you guys know his hatred level won't blow up to it's full potential until this guy starts selling out arenas, or even smaller venues. I mean he's still making fun of guys who fight on ESPN (who sometimes bring bigger crowds than his own hometown fight) when his most recent fight at home brought in a measly 4k fans at $27.00 a piece?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
        could not agree anymore with this post... green k... Boxing needs more personalities... Mr tim Bradley might wanna think about finding himself a personality because right now he cant draw at all
        Thanks. Bradleys 24/7 was fire though lol. Show me Pacquiao! Show me your power, show me you can fight. Show me! You can't just tell me, people can't tell me. Show me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Could Albert Einstein solve the "Problem"?
          Lmmfao...!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I dislike stupid loudmouths. I loved the biggest loudmouth of them all though. That was Ali. But he was funny and he turned out to be a hero and the greatest.

This kid Broner isnt that. He was a little tiny bit funny when stating the dream bit. Other than that? No. Just no.

War DeMarco.
            i dislike fake wanna bes who fail so bad at trying to imitate another person. I have no problem with talking trash and being arrogant as long as YOU ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY,WITTY, & YOU BACK IT UP IN THE RING.

Guys like mike tyson and Ali were super arrogant and said a lot of crazy ****. BUT AT LEAST IT WAS FUNNY, CREATIVE, WITTY, & NATURAL.

I hate floyd because he talks trash but its not even remotely close to being funny but instead turns into a idiotic cringe worthy moment because its forced and not a natural part of their original personality.

To go that route you have to have the Gift of Gab which requires natural intelligence something that Broner and Floyd dont have.

If Broner struggled with deleon he will struggle with demarco.

Comment

LOL this is the same Mayweather effect people get. Page after page of hate no matter what the premise of the thread. Hey, he definitely managed to get himself talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                LOL this is the same Mayweather effect people get. Page after page of hate no matter what the premise of the thread. Hey, he definitely managed to get himself talked about.
                He's winning... No doubt! :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  You don't seem to understand. He's talked about here, page by page, but only manages to sell 4k tickets at home. It doesn't work that way. He can put out 5,000 tweets a day and you guys will call it "smart marketing". This is a boxing forum, of course people are going to post about him. Outside of boxing, not even casuals know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    i dislike fake wanna bes who fail so bad at trying to imitate another person. I have no problem with talking trash and being arrogant as long as YOU ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY,WITTY, & YOU BACK IT UP IN THE RING.

Guys like mike tyson and Ali were super arrogant and said a lot of crazy ****. BUT AT LEAST IT WAS FUNNY, CREATIVE, WITTY, & NATURAL.

I hate floyd because he talks trash but its not even remotely close to being funny but instead turns into a idiotic cringe worthy moment because its forced and not a natural part of their original personality.

To go that route you have to have the Gift of Gab which requires natural intelligence something that Broner and Floyd dont have.

If Broner struggled with deleon he will struggle with demarco.

I could not have explained this any better. In order to be funny you have to first be Smart and Intelligent, Broner and Floyd both lack these qualities.

Listening to Floyd explain anything literally makes my head hurt.

Comment

This dude is pathetic, has IQ of a grapefruit. Wouldn't surprise me if he took a IQ test and it came back that he's mentally ******ed.

Keep Einstein's name out of your mouth you sack of skittles. You will NEVER accomplish 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000001% of what Einstein accomplished you bum

Comment

Working...
                      X