Comments Thread For: WBC Will Back Off if Chavez Jr. Proves He Didn't Smoke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
    lol u really should make gallery out of all of these pics
    When I made the 1st one a started a thread called "That dude kicked your ass cabrón" and I started posting a a few of them....like a gallery you could say. The next day it was deleted and I was banned for a week.

Comment

I can see it now a few months down the road we will see the Chavez family on the A&E show "Intervention." Senior of course will be the dad who is barking in Junior's ear about the misfortunes of substance abuse. As he chronically chain smokes cigarettes while shadow boxing. And Jose will be the grand godfather weeping over in the corner. Making promises that if Junior gets his head out his a$$ he will strip Sergio again. Or possibly even start a new weight division all together just for his dotting god son. And who could play the little brother? I know who! Canelo can play the concerned little bro who is secretly just hoping he doesn't turn out as an overrated burnout like his older bro. And of course Bob Arum can play the part of the rich Jewish uncle. And Bob will promise that if Jose gets Junior his belt back. That he will personally pay step aside money to any real contenders so Junior can once again fight B and C level fighters and all their lives will once again be back to normal. You see sometimes there really are fairy tale endings where dreams can come true!

And just to clarify I realize that substance abuse is no laughing matter and really should be taken seriously.

Comment

The fix is in false documents will be sent in sayin a doctor gave him weed as medication then POW! Chavez gets his liscense back

Comment

Didn't inhale. Ask clinton.

Comment

a lie dectector or sodium pentathol, 2 ways...

Comment

And what drug is it that he claims contains THC? and does it really matter how it was induced? WHats next steriods are ok aslong as theyre injected and not in shakes or pills lol

Comment

Well when you have money and your last name is Chavez nothing is impossible and PEDerson already showed its not hard to get a doctors note. Its as easy as getting a doctors note back in the day when you missed school.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wouldn't be the first time a sanction body did this. The IBF did it for Roy back in the day and Peterson more recently. It is what it is, nobody should be surprised.

Comment

All he's gonna do is tell his "Godfather"Sulaiman that he didn't smoke & that will be good enough for Sualiman & everything will be fine & dandy !

Comment

In the united states almost anybody can get a doctor's note imagine how much easier it is to get a doctor's note in mexico let alone if your the son of maybe the mexican boxer to this date now all the doctor has to do is say give me the 20,000 you were going to pay the commision and I'll give you the script and your father one too lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X