Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortuna vs. Hyland in Play For Pacquiao-Marquez PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn good undercard fight between 2 hungry undefeated fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      How did two non top rank fighters get a spot in the Pacquiao undercard? Will it be televised?

When I heard the rumors that Furtuna would be fighting on the Pacquiao undercard for a title, I was thinking against Roman Martinez.
      Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      Wow if this comes off its a big break in Hylands career at 29 he really needed too get a move on and though Fortona will be a good favourite Hyland is a good boxer but he will have fight better then he ever has too win
      Hmmm...it might be a good break but I'm not so sure he can win this one. He looks like he is a good fighter too. I just this think Fortuna is an awkward and good fighter with a lot more pop in his hands. Also, I know Fortuna is hungry as hell and willing to leave it all in the ring.

Comment

Hell yeah fortuna is must see tv!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          Most of this guys around 122 - 130 all fighting or setting up fights , what's Billy Dib doing?
          Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Getting the hook up from TMT
          Correction, Mayweather Promotions.
          Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          Fortuna going to knock dude out. whenever i think of fortuna this come to mind.

Nah this is a way better move. Fast forward to 7:45 and just watch the beauty. Listen to the punch land too. Sounds like when Martinez KOed P.Will. Make sure you watch the replay just for kicks .

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Correction, Mayweather Promotions.

Nah this is a way better move. Fast forward to 7:45 and just watch the beauty. Listen to the punch land too. Sounds like when Martinez KOed P.Will. Make sure you watch the replay just for kicks .
            I don't know if anyone aside from Caballero got away from TMT, because they took money. Billy Dib just tweeted yesterday to 50 Cent saying there's only one place they're going and it's to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I don't know if anyone aside from Caballero got away from TMT, because they took money. Billy Dib just tweeted yesterday to 50 Cent saying there's only one place they're going and it's to the top.
              Oh for real? Could've sworn Dib was stuck with Mayweather too. Cause I know Caballero only mentioned Gamboa and Dirrell taking money from 50. But at the pace they're going, they're not going to the top, they're going downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Oh for real? Could've sworn Dib was stuck with Mayweather too. Cause I know Caballero only mentioned Gamboa and Dirrell taking money from 50. But at the pace they're going, they're not going to the top, they're going downhill.
                I think Gamboa will be okay. He looks to be returning.

But yeah, I don't know. I just know Dib tweeted that to 50 yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I think Gamboa will be okay. He looks to be returning.

But yeah, I don't know. I just know Dib tweeted that to 50 yesterday.
                  Yea well, like I said I don't have high hopes for these Cubans anymore (except Lara). Gamboa looked to be returning in November vs Salgado and it fell thru (awesome fight and awesome opportunity). Now rumored to be returning in December, we'll see I guess.

Comment

I applaud Sampson Lewkowicz in the great way he's handling Fortuna both in his opponents & the manner of his xposure...he will fight 4 a title b4 '13 ends...

Comment

War Fortuna! Bring it home!

Comment

Working...
                      X