Mikey Garcia says he wants Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    Your point?
    Who had Mikey mandatory for Gamboa and when?

Comment

i dont even know what freaking division gamboa fights in anymore....

but i like Mikey Garcia takes this if it ever happens.

GArcia is too well schooled, technically and fundamentally sound for a fighter like gamboa who has holes everywhere in his game and has been dropped because of this by lesser fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Who had Mikey mandatory for Gamboa and when?
        When he fought Matt Remilland, if I remember correctly Gamboa fought Solis the same night on the same card, he was the IBF Champion and even thought he made the weight and was under 10lbs, he didn't went to the second weight-in, my guess he got pay for getting stripped and open the path for Garcia, in any case his brother stated that Mikey was not ready for Gamboa and now he knows he is not a 126lbs any more.

Comment

Micky wins this one easy as Gamboa pulls a "no show" during the press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

GArcia is too well schooled, technically and fundamentally sound for a fighter like gamboa who has holes everywhere in his game and has been dropped because of this by lesser fighters.
            The fight could had been made a year ago, Garcia quoting his brother Robert "wasn't ready for Gamboa" and now El Ciclon is not longer at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              When he fought Matt Remilland, if I remember correctly Gamboa fought Solis the same night on the same card, he was the IBF Champion and even thought he made the weight and was under 10lbs, he didn't went to the second weight-in, my guess he got pay for getting stripped and open the path for Garcia, in any case his brother stated that Mikey was not ready for Gamboa and now he knows he is not a 126lbs any more.
              So he was a mandatory for a guy who didn't have a title, got it. You see how stupid you making yourself look.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Micky wins this one easy as Gamboa pulls a "no show" during the press conference.
                The only way I can see Garcia winning TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Some huggers can't fathom the idea of this. Solid post.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                    Some huggers can't fathom the idea of this. Solid post.
                    Not hard to look good vs next door neighbors. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Not hard to look good vs next door neighbors. Just saying.
                      Didn't know you were a hugger, I actually thought well of you as a poster before this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X