No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Martinez is a beast? The same Martinez that lost to Williams and was seconds a way from getting ko'd by a lazy pothead kid? Or the same Martinez who has been running from Lara for years now? Lara has had around 200 amatuer fights so don't let his record fool you, very difficult fighter with power...
    every ones knows that was a robbery with Williams then he Puts him in ICU the next fight, Lara is good, but he gets killed by Martinez, Molina made him look like he was still fighting in the amatures. Lara beats Canelo though thats for sure, and will in a few fights be one of the best out there if he keeps improving

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
      you have the boxing IQ of a brontasaurus, Martinez Broke Chavez's nose and his cheek bone google it. Its funny as hell if you think that he ran, he beat the **** out of Chavez and Chavez is 190lbs what the bleep do you think he would do to little Canelito
      yeah sure he did ,he did run hit and run hit and run, and the second he tried to go toe to toe he almost got knocked tha fock out! and that was funny! after putting on a masterful potshot and run marathon for 10 rounds Martinez almost got ktfo! I garuntee you any fighter whom saw that isnt the least bit afreid of gaytinez,Bring of that ***hg, if he beats canelo so be it ,that dude is a broken down old glass jawed runner, he wont be on top very long thats garunteed.

Comment

Team Canelo Confident: Saul will beat Sergio Martinez in 2015.

Comment

every ones knows that was a robbery with Williams then he Puts him in ICU the next fight, Lara is good, but he gets killed by Martinez, Molina made him look like he was still fighting in the amatures. Lara beats Canelo though thats for sure, and will in a few fights be one of the best out there if he keeps improving
          Lara aint gonna do **** to canelo Id be surprised to see him beat vanes..

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Team Canelo Confident: Saul will beat Sergio Martinez in 2015.
            and then he will fight Duran for the undisputed geriatric diamond emeritus WBC belt

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
              Lara aint gonna do **** to canelo Id be surprised to see him beat vanes..
              Your 9M Lara beats Vanes?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Your 9M Lara beats Vanes?
                Vanes is a fair boxer and seems slick, but Lara is too good all around for him from what I see

Comment

Although I think that only the haters criticize Martinez, first fight against Williams, wasn't a robbery. Close decision for Williams, despite judges exaggerated with the cards. And i was rooting for Martinez in that fight.

Comment

The trainer has no say over who Canelo fights next. I doubt this fight ever happens but if it does, Canelo would not get blown out like most people think. In fact I think he has a very good chance but he's far from ready.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      they are so confident that they don't even have to fight him to prove it. floyd mayweather style.

Why bother, Alvarez would just get no credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X