No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    I wouldnt doubt it Martinez is a glass Jawed runner the few times Chavez jr mounted an attack the guy comes one punch away from a knockout victory
    you have the boxing IQ of a brontasaurus, Martinez Broke Chavez's nose and his cheek bone google it. Its funny as hell if you think that he ran, he beat the **** out of Chavez and Chavez is 190lbs what the bleep do you think he would do to little Canelito

Comment

Canelo vs Martinez

Comment

What do u know..... Mecicans scared is to funny..as for lara he is kinda unproven but ask paul williams or hearns if he sux!!!! And i see why he would wanna fight martinez$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but cotto makes him even more money if he even gets by trout..and. canelo can make that manditory defense. [lara] vs vanes winnerr
        in december come bak. early 2013 and fight the hott ticket no matter if it being lara or cotto ....my opinion.....

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
          HEY HEY Listen everybody........ IF anyone thinks Martinez stands a chance against Canelo they do not know boxing. Chavez fought one round and almost knocked out Martinez. Ha Ha Martinez is just a boring Ballet dancer that we all want to retire. He fights Canelo and all our wishes come true :-)
          Wow... i've seen stupid comments. But this one is just over the limit!
          So, so...you're saying Chavez just let those 11 round pass before he decided to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
            Mexicans are afraid of Martinez.... hahaha thats why they rather see Canelo against Cotto hahaha
            chavez Jr let his hands go in 1 and half rounds and martinez was almost ktfo, that wasnt no flash knockdown gaytinez was one solid punch away from being out of there, why would we Mexican fans be scared of a glassjawed runner whom couldnt do **** to our guy in 10 rounds but came 1 hair from being ktfo??? And why would we mexican fans be afraid of some gay ass pansy whom came out of the fight with staples ,broken bones,torn ligaments and stictches????while our guy only suffered a black eye?Anyone from 154lbs to 60isnt afraid of Gaytinez after what Chavez did to him I garuntee you.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
              the Lara that fought Molina then couldnt get Williams out? Martinez is a beast. Lara is an unproven contender, I would fight five Lara's in one night rather then the Middle Weight Champion of the world ant top 2 or three p4p in the world, Martinez at 160 murders him at 154 beats him silly, probably cuts his face in half
              Martinez is a beast? The same Martinez that lost to Williams and was seconds a way from getting ko'd by a lazy pothead kid? Or the same Martinez who has been running from Lara for years now? Lara has had around 200 amatuer fights so don't let his record fool you, very difficult fighter with power...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                chavez Jr let his hands go in 1 and half rounds and martinez was almost ktfo, that wasnt no flash knockdown gaytinez was one solid punch away from being out of there, why would we Mexican fans be scared of a glassjawed runner whom couldnt do **** to our guy in 10 rounds but came 1 hair from being ktfo??? And why would we mexican fans be afraid of some gay ass pansy whom came out of the fight with staples ,broken bones,torn ligaments and stictches????while our guy only suffered a black eye?Anyone from 154lbs to 60isnt afraid of Gaytinez after what Chavez did to him I garuntee you.
                he hit him over and over on the chin and couldnt put him away. chavez is garbage. 190 lb man couldnt put away a hurt 165 lb'er.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  they are so confident that they don't even have to fight him to prove it. floyd mayweather style.
                  Epic...

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                    he hit him over and over on the chin and couldnt put him away. chavez is garbage. 190 lb man couldnt put away a hurt 165 lb'er.
                    sure dude not even you beleive it and chavez weighed in 2 lbs less than gaytinez , nobody fears that gay-ass glass jawed runner just like nobody fears gayweather

Comment

"Canelo would beat Martínez, but he's going to fight a LWW ... again" - Team Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X