No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    I bet that moron of PRPOWERPUNCHES will hate his idol after this.

I also bet that Mr Fantastic and Apocalypto will make their usual picture statement of Cotto being gay.

Props to Charlieg for the insight on how he lives his life.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      there goes the last respect I had for Cotto. I guess Cruz enjoyed what he saw in the common shower when fighting in the amateurs...
      Who wants to fight Cruz now, esp if Cruz is cut and start to bleed..
      I will take that Red K from you with honor and you are still an a$$wipe.

Comment

this thread

Comment

props to cotto and cruz.

it takes a lot of balls (no pun intended (maybe)) to come out while active.

Better than the john ameachis of the world who come out after their careers were already done.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
            Props to Cotto? WTF is this about?

It really shows how low our standards are that Cotto gets props for saying something any decent man should say. Props to Cruz for coming out in a difficult climate, that's brave and commendable. Cotto? I'm glad (nothing more) that Cotto is not a twat, and **** the lot of you for thinking he deserves applause for saying that it is OK to be gay. If you don't think it is OK, **** you, imbecile. If you think it OK, welcome to being normal. If you actually do anything about an issue, then maybe I'll shake your hand for it, but it sickens me to see so much celebration over Cotto not being a prick.

Cotto's a future Hall of Famer!!! deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              No normal human being is ****sexual, stop being so politically correct.
              There is a reason why ****sexuality is so popular these days, people are too afraid to voice their opinion and just wanna go with the flow.
              yeah, make love not war, but not with someone from my own gender....
              What are you afraid of? And if you think I am in closet why don't you come join me and will talk about it. You intolerant a$$wipe.
              Last edited by Ravens Fan; 10-06-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                Props to Cotto? WTF is this about?

Cotto was being a decent human being. That he gets props for it says everything you need to know about the expectations of our fellow man.

Every time I say something decent, I don't pat myself on the back and say, "Yeah man, that was classy, I deserve to be acknowledged for it." Hell no, if I live up to the standard I set for myself then that's acceptable, nothing more. If I fall below it, I deserve a kick in the teeth, if I go above and beyond the call of duty (y'know, stand up for something, go and reach out to a community and fund raise or protest or whatever else) then maybe I deserve applause.

It really shows how low our standards are that Cotto gets props for saying something any decent man should say. Props to Cruz for coming out in a difficult climate, that's brave and commendable. Cotto? I'm glad (nothing more) that Cotto is not a twat, and **** the lot of you for thinking he deserves applause for saying that it is OK to be gay. If you don't think it is OK, **** you, imbecile. If you think it OK, welcome to being normal. If you actually do anything about an issue, then maybe I'll shake your hand for it, but it sickens me to see so much celebration over Cotto not being a prick.
                Originally posted by Keith Richards View Post
                props to charlieg.

Comment

Originally posted by MARGODITO
                  waiting for Cotto to do the same.
                  and only douche bags would care if he did. cotto is class act either way.
                  and that clip of marg and cotto, he might have been thinking he's a machine during that fight, or he was thinking, fuuck those gloves are loaded.

I dig margarito's style and if it wasn't for him trying to cheat, he would probably be one of my favorite fighters, but he did cheat, and its a combat sport where people can be seriously injured, which makes him a piece of *****.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3w5ol View Post
                    and only douche bags would care if he did. cotto is class act either way.
                    and that clip of marg and cotto, he might have been thinking he's a machine during that fight, or he was thinking, fuuck those gloves are loaded.

I dig margarito's style and if it wasn't for him trying to cheat, he would probably be one of my favorite fighters, but he did cheat, and its a combat sport where people can be seriously injured, which makes him a piece of *****.
                    There's no proof that marg cheated during the cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                      There's no proof that marg cheated during the cotto fight.

actually there is. that's why he was suspended and his trainer banned for life.

but i see what you doing here so carry on....

Comment

Working...
                      X