Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Victor Ortiz at 147 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Ortiz drops Pacquiao he won't get back up like Maidana.. the old man gets KTFO!! There's a reason why roach stopped letting Ortiz spar pacquiao..

Comment

Pacman stops Ortiz.....or the ref stops it rather after 3 rounds of brutal damage. It might end up like the Hatton fight too....it won't be a long fight and Ortiz will get tagged at will.

Comment

manny tko 1 or 2 joke of a fight

Comment

Ortiz if he can take Pac's power...which he probably could at 147. Ortiz has a pretty good chin and I would be willing to wager that Ortiz is probably the harder hitter at 147 (not p4p) and isnt obscenely slower than Pac, either.

I would watch.

Pac beats him if they were closer in size, probably by KO. Anything under 140 Pac possibky rapes him.

Comment

A dumb, one dimensional brawler with no defense and questionable heart?

Gee, I don't know how Pac would do...

Comment

manny would destroy him...catch him with check hooks coming in, brake his jaw ,bust his face up...ortiz would prob quit mid round's or get ko'd early.

Comment

Manny should beat him easily....he beats most fighters that will stand and trade with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  The Ortiz that fought Mayweather that night would have beat the current Pacquiao I think.

Pacquiao has slowed down and maybe even loss punching power. I think that Ortiz just would have been too much for Pacquiao.
                  yep!! your an idiot!

Comment

Pac would DESTROY him.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i love how you floyd f@gs always rip on the pacfans for not 'knowing ****' about boxing then you spew this kind of crap in other threads

styles make fights? victor's style? you mean the style with no defense, no lateral movement? the only type of movement aside from come-forward for Ortiz is full retreat mode ala the Peterson fight

and you're talking about Ortiz's focus? good god...all it takes is a couple of body shots to turn him from focused to quitter

please stop posting
                      you hit it on the head bro, how could anyone choose ortiz over pac when he only got size over pac and nothing else?

Comment

Working...
                      X