Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anybody rates nonito ahead of pacquiao you need your head checked...

donaire beat a prospect coming off a loss in wv2 then went life and death against no name jeff mathebulu

manny arguably beat legendary jmm and beat the top 140 tim bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
      You're saying because JMM is a tough fight for pac it makes him a better opponent? That's wrong. You first don't know that, because he hasn't fought the other top welters. Also Floyd put on a boxing clinic vs Marquez, which downgraded him slightly. I've said it before and I'll say it again, would you support a rematch at 147 JMM-Floyd II? Without the 2 lb difference that some people claim made that fight? JMM looked in better shape vs pac, but the same people who use that as an excuse ignore Cotto looked in much better shape vs Floyd. It's all bias in the end.
      You heard about styles make fights? Look, I doubt JMM beats Clottey, or 150 Marg, or 145 Cotto. But for Pac he's a higher risk fight, as history shows.

You probably had JMM schooling Pac easy last time, right? So no credit to Pac for signing right back up for another schooling?

Comment

Originally posted by Good Goyim
        What do you think about BoxingScene who still has Pac above Floyd?
        Ronnie nathanielz must be in charge of it...lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          How are Bradley and JMM bad opponents for him? Other than Floyd, who'd be more legit? I know JMM is no welter, but he's proved 3x he'll give Pac a better fight than all those ranked welters.
          we have seen the marquez fight how many times now?? I liked the bradley fight. theres tons of legit opponets out there... maidana, matthysee, alexander, khan, berto, peterson.... not washed up margacheato, or a done mosley or joshua clottey who i think is dead, or a drained cotto.... its been a freak show since 2009

Comment

Ward's overall resume at SMW having beaten everyone he should have and on the strength of this compounded with him outclassing, beating up, and making the best LHW in the world quit I think he is certainly deserving enough to be ranked above Pac maybe even ranked #1 right now.

Comment

Actually he's not. The head writer of BoxingScene is in charge of it. But you aren't about to start chalking it up with him now are you? Is he a "little pac tard" like you mentioned, or is there a special accommodation for him?
              dude you guys act like its defcon 4 time... p4p rankings is someones personal opinion!! espns p4p list is dan rafaels opinion... Its just like i think floyd is better than pac and you think pac is better than floyd. "its an OPINION"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                we have seen the marquez fight how many times now?? I liked the bradley fight. theres tons of legit opponets out there... maidana, matthysee, alexander, khan, berto, peterson.... not washed up margacheato, or a done mosley or joshua clottey who i think is dead, or a drained cotto.... its been a freak show since 2009
                Please... drained Cotto, pathetic. Then you're all over the place regarding the timeline, Clottey was legit top 5 welter at the time, Peterson and Matthysse not even top 10 at LWW at the time. Even now, Khan or Maidana, you'd give Pac 0 credit. Alexander exposed twice in a row, Berto's best win tight vs Collazo, became an answer to a trivia question:

Who's the one contender level guy Ortiz beat in 5 tries?

You might as well blamed Pac for taking on Clottey, Marg, 145 Cotto instead of Zaveck, Aydin, Senchenko. And 147lb Micheal Jennings.

Comment

Ah, now the change of tone, knowing that BoxingScene has Pac above Floyd. I see it now. Good boy.
                  if BS has pack ahead of floyd I dont care although I think its wrong... Floyd is hands down the best fighter in the world right now and pack is close behind him if he can finally stop marquez

Comment

the list really doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things. No matter how much hardcore boxing fans want to view it, just about everyone in the world views Pac and Mayweather as 1 and 2. Truly beating either one of them is considered the biggest feat in boxing by the public. If Andre Ward lost, its whatever. If Pac or Mayweather lost, its world wide news.

So at the end of the day, accurate or not, the list really doesnt matter.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      You heard about styles make fights? Look, I doubt JMM beats Clottey, or 150 Marg, or 145 Cotto. But for Pac he's a higher risk fight, as history shows.

You probably had JMM schooling Pac easy last time, right? So no credit to Pac for signing right back up for another schooling?
                      I say JMM beats a 145 cotto. Anyhow styles do make fights, and I had Pac losing not getting schooled. I wasn't alone. The fact of the matter is it's been done four times... who cares? Even boxing and sport websites are like...again? The ONLY reason he's fighting JMM is because he's the only fight outside cotto or mayweather to make him money... there's a reason he wanted cotto first... Don't try to make it seem like Pac is doing this for the fans he's not.

Comment

Working...
                      X