Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    You're trolling just as hard. Pac beat Bradley with ease, dominated washed up Mosley better than Canelo, and had the same kinds of issues with JMM he's always had. He boxed him way better than in their 1st bout, no kds tho.
    Im saying he has been a fraud as of late because he is not going at it full throttle and his selection of opponents is a frickin joke.... wheres the killer we saw back in 09? its like he doesnt care and thats why I call him a fraud

Comment

this what happens when a fanbase of casuals who rely solely on public and celebrity opinion to justify everything instead of having and worrying about their own. seriously it's ESPN... who gives a ****?

pacquiao is so and so because rosie o'donnell said...
      paris hilton has manny #1 pound for pound...
      denzel washington is a pacfart im proud to be a pacfart...

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Yep. It's better that way. I hope Pac gets this by fighting exactly as he did in the Bradley fight. Let the opponent come in and fight and not be expected to chase his opponent to entertain the audience. Let them do the entertaining. It's more fun that way.

It looks embarrassing, though, to the number one guy ducking the number four guy.
        I'm with you man. I've always wondered why a duck who fights less often (takes less risk) is on top. Of course, a guy who fights once a year is less likely to lose than a guy (any guy) who fights more often. Helloooo! That's why there's something ducky about these rankings. But I'm glad because it's about time the bar is set higher on his opponents, who are excuse for just fighting to survive. You know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          How could Pacquiao, the fighter who took the world by STORM not even be mention as top 3 P4P by the same sports channel that loves him??
          time to

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            I'm with you man. I've always wondered why a duck who fights less often (takes less risk) is on top. Of course, a guy who fights once a year is less likely to lose than a guy (any guy) who fights more often. Helloooo! That's why there's something ducky about these rankings. But I'm glad because it's about time the bar is set higher on his opponents, who are excuse for just fighting to survive. You know what I mean?
            but at least when he does fight, its a legit opponent... not this smoke and mirrors tactic that Uncle Bob has been trying to do the last 3 years... he might trick the casual fans into believing this crap but us hardcore fans know what he is doing and I look down upon pack for not doing anything about it

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
              Im saying he has been a fraud as of late because he is not going at it full throttle and his selection of opponents is a frickin joke.... wheres the killer we saw back in 09? its like he doesnt care and thats why I call him a fraud
              How are Bradley and JMM bad opponents for him? Other than Floyd, who'd be more legit? I know JMM is no welter, but he's proved 3x he'll give Pac a better fight than all those ranked welters.

Comment

You're trolling just as hard. Pac beat Bradley with ease, dominated washed up Mosley better than Canelo, and had the same kinds of issues with JMM he's always had. He boxed him way better than in their 1st bout, no kds tho.
                When did Pac beat Bradley?

Comment

How are Bradley and JMM bad opponents for him? Other than Floyd, who'd be more legit? I know JMM is no welter, but he's proved 3x he'll give Pac a better fight than all those ranked welters.
                  You're saying because JMM is a tough fight for pac it makes him a better opponent? That's wrong. You first don't know that, because he hasn't fought the other top welters. Also Floyd put on a boxing clinic vs Marquez, which downgraded him slightly. I've said it before and I'll say it again, would you support a rematch at 147 JMM-Floyd II? Without the 2 lb difference that some people claim made that fight? JMM looked in better shape vs pac, but the same people who use that as an excuse ignore Cotto looked in much better shape vs Floyd. It's all bias in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    When did Pac beat Bradley?
                    Couple of months after Abril beat Rios and Campillo beat Cloud, and about a year after Lara beat PWill.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Dan Rafael, ESPN: 119-109 Pacquiao
                    Among the experts above, 120 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

Comment

Pac at number 4 sounds reasonable. He ain't done shit lately to be top 5 anyway, but Arum has some pull. I don't mind him at 4 though...

Comment

Working...
                      X