Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owned haha

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Pacquiao fought a prime Shane Mosley.
      first off, shane mosley was not prime!! He wasnt even prime when he fought money may.

secondly, dont sound the alarm just yet pacfarts, you realize that espns p4p list is dan rafaels opinion?? Its not like 10 guys are sitting in a room having this debate. This is an old fat white guy sitting in front of his pc with his scooby doo pajamas on jamming on an extra large pizza

Comment

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
        Pacquiao should be #3 behind Floyd and Ward, Martinez for beating 3 cab drivers in a row should not get rewarded.

Beating JMM>>>>>>>>>>> Chavez,BArker, and Mcklin combined!
        Except Pac didn't beat Marquez last time out. Also, he looked like crap against Bradley; he basically gave away the last 3 rounds instead of finishing strong like he used to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacamania
          What even makes ESPN rankings more of a joke by not having Pacman as number one, is having Floyd as number one!!! How can you give the ducker the number one spot after ducking the best and getting a gift decision over a guy Manny destroyed!!!
          lmao, you have got to be kidding me pacfart?? gift decision? moving up in weight and fighting the #1 ranked fighter warrants his stay at #1... hug the wapacman doll and put your helmet back on son

Comment

Pac has looked awful his last few fights, no one can deny that. He didn't look like a P4P #1 fighter. Floyd and Andre have looked fantastic as of late, sergio hasn't looked great but he's finished strong in the prior fights to chavez and his overconfidence led to an exciting last round in the Chavez fight. Maybe pac can use the fact no one considers him the best anymore as motivation, but I have a feeling he doesn't really care anymore... his performances have backed that opinion.

Also the trolling in this thread (obvious like prime shane...lol) or maybe delusional (mayweather gift decision winning 9-10 rounds vs cotto) is absurd. At least one guy makes it clear he's not serious, the other... come on now.

Comment

it sounds like people's worlds are crumbling down.

Comment

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
                Except Pac didn't beat Marquez last time out. Also, he looked like crap against Bradley; he basically gave away the last 3 rounds instead of finishing strong like he used to do.
                He won wide according to an overwhelming majority of the press row cards, avg score being 117-111. In fact this same Dan Rafael had him winning 119-109 lol. Weird he dropped him for a wipeout of an undefeated p4per

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                  Pac has looked awful his last few fights, no one can deny that. He didn't look like a P4P #1 fighter. Floyd and Andre have looked fantastic as of late, sergio hasn't looked great but he's finished strong in the prior fights to chavez and his overconfidence led to an exciting last round in the Chavez fight. Maybe pac can use the fact no one considers him the best anymore as motivation, but I have a feeling he doesn't really care anymore... his performances have backed that opinion.

Also the trolling in this thread (obvious like prime shane...lol) or maybe delusional (mayweather gift decision winning 9-10 rounds vs cotto) is absurd. At least one guy makes it clear he's not serious, the other... come on now.
                  Grim, what did you expect when you saw this thread? When i saw this thread i was like I guarantee all the lil pacfarts are gonna come out of hiding.... lol I will say this, they can be annoying as hell but they definitely put a different spin om NSB, thats for sure... Its hilarious seeing that they know nothing about the sport other than their idol wapacman who as of late is a complete fraud...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                    Grim, what did you expect when you saw this thread? When i saw this thread i was like I guarantee all the lil pacfarts are gonna come out of hiding.... lol I will say this, they can be annoying as hell but they definitely put a different spin om NSB, thats for sure... Its hilarious seeing that they know nothing about the sport other than their idol wapacman who as of late is a complete fraud...
                    You're trolling just as hard. Pac beat Bradley with ease, dominated washed up Mosley better than Canelo, and had the same kinds of issues with JMM he's always had. He boxed him way better than in their 1st bout, no kds tho.

Comment

just wait til Nonito wipes out Nishioka and pac will drop again

Comment

Working...
                      X