Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
    This might be the worst thread in the history of NSB... it's just blatant trolling. Entertaining sometimes, but it's gone on too long. I miss when NSB had actual discussions.... and tyson vs gorillas.
    Now Tyson vs Gorillas was terrible lol. Ahhh, I've done enough trolling.

All I can say is i'm shocked that the media got off of the Pacquiao hype train.

Comment

• That's an awful P4P list by Dan Rafael.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
        I wouldn't put Marg, Clot, and Mosley over Ortiz to be honest. Ortiz is a hell of a fighter when he doesn't mentally quit. Clottey was garbage tbh and still beat pac up, marg as well, mosley was just way past it, even when he fought floyd and looked MUCH worse after.
        That's some imaginary Ortiz. Real Ortiz is a near lock to lose to any near world class opponent. How does he beat Marg when he quit vs a much smaller, weaker chinned version in Maidana? No chance he see round 6 vs Marg.

Dude, the guy has 1 solid win in 5 tries, that's a garbage record. What's worse is, that sole win came at a catchweight. I noticed you taking swipes at Pac for having initiated 2 CW fights (same as JMM), after having gone a world record 6 classes without CWs, beating ATGs along the way. This chump you're boosting couldn't muster up a single divisional top 10 win without a CW FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          clottey was a good win. curious why pac was cocksure of fighting a big dude like joshua at 147 at the time considering he tried to ***** cotto and mosley down to 142. now he's bringing these little guys up to 147.
          I know NSB is no mensa camp, but jeez, it doesn't get much more obvious than this. Pac Cotto came before Pac Clottey, get it? Before Pac fought Cotto it wasn't obvious to anyone, including Pac, that he could handle a real welter. Destroying Cotto made it obvious, since then he hasn't asked a welter to drop a few. Clear now?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            I know NSB is no mensa camp, but jeez, it doesn't get much more obvious than this. Pac Cotto came before Pac Clottey, get it? Before Pac fought Cotto it wasn't obvious to anyone, including Pac, that he could handle a real welter. Destroying Cotto made it obvious, since then he hasn't asked a welter to drop a few. Clear now?
            They wanted Mosley to come to 142

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              PWILL II, Dzinziruk, Barker, Macklin, Chavez Jr > Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, JMM, Bradley
              It's amazing someone can make 10k posts and know so little. Pac hasn't fought anyone as lowly as Barker, Dz in like 10 years, even washed up Mosley was top 5 ranked and went on to fight Canelo. Look:

Dz: unranked at either 154, 160. Only fought non top 100 ranked Aussie clubfighter in over 2 years
              Barker: never top 10 ranked a middle, struggled badly at EBU level
              Macklin: a David Diaz type battler
              Chavez: considered a joke by 90% of NSB. Needed friendly judging to win his title over 15lb lighter featherfist scrub Zbik

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                They wanted Mosley to come to 142
                After Cotto? I don't think so. Another flo mo struggling with the concept of precedence? Shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  After Cotto? I don't think so. Another flo mo struggling with the concept of precedence? Shocking.
                  after cotto? hmmmm not sure no need for name calling though, Pacquiao isn't paying you to defend his vagina

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    after cotto? hmmmm not sure no need for name calling though, Pacquiao isn't paying you to defend his vagina
                    Sorry for that, not normally my style. I sometimes get frustrated with NSB tricks of the trade (willful misunderstanding, disingenuous arguments, etc), and I'd expect thicker skin on a veteran NSB battler. This is what you responded to:

Destroying Cotto made it obvious, since then he hasn't asked a welter to drop a few

Comment

• Obviously they're only doing it becuz they feel its the cooler thing to do nowadayz... Just like when it was dick-riding Pac and calling Mayweather a coward... Now its, pretending like they actually came up with a perfect assessment and decided Pac should be moved below Andre Ward and Sergio Martinez

I HATE ESPN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X